Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times (9819 Views)

COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / Hunger Impact Of Covid-19 Skyrocket, As Londoners Turn 2 Church For Food (video) / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Damilare5882(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2017
G

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by BabaCommander: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2017
embarassed
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by zinaunreal(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Oboy. Medical genocide go soon happen

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2017
Enough of stewpidity!
Nig. Needs a president!

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Bujumbura(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2017
9jakohai:

Just trim the bush around your house, pour expired engine oil in open gutters, and flit regularly.

And use a mosquito net....still less than N200.....
youwill trim your nneighbour bush and clean his gutter

Zone B is a disease

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by kings09(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2017
It won't affect the likes of sarrki, ngeneukwenu, seunmsg, omenkalives n madridguy. These r 1st class zombies wit a special pharmacy of their own.
FagsamPHP:
Make una dey enjoy the Change, no be only wailers they suffer am.. Na all of us

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by anytexy: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2017
We are okay with it, Jonathan was the cause.. Every suffering under Buhari is alright. Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Greatidonis: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2017
I went to buy a drug for my little baby girl used to 7 hundred I was told 2 thousand 9, I was dumbfounded went to the second and third place same thing. We are finished. Buhari weldone ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by pokipoki: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2017
CriticMaestro:
we are under sanction or recession?
None of the above. Just pure disaster caused by a clueless government.
The government want people to manufacture most drugs locally yet they don't supply electricity to do it. Are the manufacturers suppose to do it with diesel generators when the price of diesel is outragous? How many people need to die before they understand how bad their policies are.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Davifeghe(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2017
[code][/code] even condom come increase, quot me wrong

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by jossiwan(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
The Idiot is in London receiving treatments and here we are with high imposed tax tariff on drugs!!! I weep for this country!!!

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by absoluteSuccess: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Let's go back to roots and herbs.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Bujumbura:
youwill trim your nneighbour bush and clean his gutter

Zone B is a disease

1.A mosquito treated net works every time

2.Wonder why everything for you jokers is political. Calling me a zone B when I had no interest in playing politics is just ridiculous.

3.So all public health practitioners are zombies in your lexicon. Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Originalsly: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Kaxmytex:
There was a country...

backwardness everyday..

we dont have any choice, we have to stick with our herbs

dey dont want 2 see us move forward, if u ask dem why is it so, dey will say it is a sacrifice dat must be paid..

my fellow sacrificial lamb, we don enta one chance
Backwardness everyday. We have local herbs that are more effective in treating or curing most of our sicknesses..... but we prefer to spend scarce foreign exchange to import pharmaceutical drugs that are not as effective, addictive and have side effects that need another drug to manage the side ecfects. Which be backwardness? Good move .... they should cause the price to increase again.
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
BUHARI GOVT AND BAD POLICY BE LIKE......abeg give me dt pix

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by buchai: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
I watched Trump yesterday when he welcomed Canadian prime minister they talked about trade relationship the two countries had from ages and the need to strengthen that relationship for the betterment of there citizens and i begin to wonder if we as Nigerian's can splits our country since been in one Nigeria is bringing a lot of hardship to us at lest if we can trade effectively with each other with respect and there by promote economy of our region.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by joinnow: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Hmmmmm. You really need to thank God if you aren't treating any ailment or sickness.

I was in a pharmacy yesterday where i went to buy procold and a woman entered to buy a drug of #4500. She buys the drug every week for her sick daughter and she said that drug used to cost her #2130 before.

Me wey still dey complain of procold wey be #50 before which i bought for #90. Na so i just thank God oo my brothers and sisters.

my heartfelt sympathy to every patients in the hospitals. Their families are one of the victims of this exhorbitant increment in drug price.

I pray may divine healing descend on you guys. (Amen)

Check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

I take God beg u
Procold has been ban since 2014 or so it cqn cause STROKE
___
PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE :
cold and cough. Reason for ban : stroke.
Brand name : D’cold , Vicks Action-500, Procold etc
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by piagetskinner(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
And the only thing on the mind of cbn is how to increase fx reserves while nigerians are suffering...#just a pity

God de

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by justmenoni: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
If not that I'm a christian, my daily prayers would hv. Include praying for zombies to be visited with non-life threatening disease that will require them to purchase these expensive drugs,, not just once, but till they receive common sense

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by shinebabe(f): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
emzreus:
Back to herbs I guess...ftc...

Exactly. Back to berbs. I've not regretted going this route. Sending some abroad and making a business of it too!
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by jossy4joseph(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
hahahahahaha change dole
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by themanderon: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wickedness in high places. so people should die off because the country needs money? At this rate how many people will be alive to cast these demons in government off in 2019?
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Jesusloveyou: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kaxmytex:
There was a country...

backwardness everyday..

we dont have any choice, we have to stick with our herbs

dey dont want 2 see us move forward, if u ask dem why is it so, dey will say it is a sacrifice dat must be paid..

my fellow sacrificial lamb, we don enta one chance
so your defination of forwardness is importation.
Ipods sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Jesusloveyou: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
themanderon:
Wickedness in high places. so people should die off because the country needs money? At this rate how many people will be alive to cast these demons in government off in 2019?
wickedness of nigerians to their fellow nigerians.
How can 20% tax, now translate a drug of 3,000 naira to 18,000naira.
And you here shouting govt is demon,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by lollmaolol(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
[center][/center]
4oyrsExperience:
God why! Whyyyyyy lord whyyyyy #sobbing....... who did we offend

Lord pls let ur will be done in nigeria. I cnt take this anymore

Amen
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by Vision4God: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jesus is lord
Re: Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times by otikpoko(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Hmmmmm. You really need to thank God if you aren't treating any ailment or sickness.

I was in a pharmacy yesterday where i went to buy procold and a woman entered to buy a drug of #4500. She buys the drug every week for her sick daughter and she said that drug used to cost her #2130 before.

Me wey still dey complain of procold wey be #50 before which i bought for #90. Na so i just thank God oo my brothers and sisters.

my heartfelt sympathy to every patients in the hospitals. Their families are one of the victims of this exhorbitant increment in drug price.

I pray may divine healing descend on you guys. (Amen)

Check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

Do you know this woman?
What is wrong with her Loved one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of King Grass (imi Esu) / Would You Circumcise Your Baby Girl? / Native Scent Leaf Bitter Leaf Diabetes Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.