Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? (5744 Views)

The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out / See What Residents Did As Two Girls Fought Publicly In Lagos. Photos / Nefarious Lessons The Media And NPF Is Teaching People Unconsciously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Had1zasaf: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
The office of the NSA & NPF wish to notify you of a Counter-Terrorism training exercise at Silverbird Galleria, Abuja, today, from 6am – 11am. Pls don’t panic.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 front page pls
Help avoid panic pls
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Yes I did and so did everyone in my house

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Epositive(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Had1zasaf:
The office of the NSA & NPF wish to notify you of a Counter-Terrorism training exercise at Silverbird Galleria, Abuja, today, from 6am – 11am. Pls don’t panic.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 front page pls
Help avoid panic pls

i received the msg twice this morning....., on terrorism issue like this, who am i to take an action? ahbeg o

#prayingforvictory
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by FearFactor1: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Ok

I hear... opportunity to hit and run

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Terror666(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2017
hope they play with bombs

how I love bombs
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Soljaboi44(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
I vooked sface grin
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by bot101(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Na so dem take do am for MMIA last time, even with all the notification, some people still faint.
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Oare69(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Who said am panic
God gat my back.
Meanwhile
Happy val
Any bae in the house
Who wanna take me out..... grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by kunlexyfred(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2017
What a media stunt....
Silver bird galeria turned to training ground... grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2017
nigeria police and big big talk.... plz dont panic... ordinary robbery una go take off, den na Sucide bombas una wan catch shey?
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Viking007(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
So police get my number.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Had1zasaf: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Wow ive been following Nairaland for years and this is my first post on FP!

Is this howbit feels

Like a million dollars

I appreciate NL and all landers

Nigeria go better !!!
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Buharimustgo: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Its pointless disturbing the peace of Nigerians,just send them to Bornu state and they will have enough on the job training
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by jeffizy(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2017
And to think the smart security analyst on channels got mapped and has not been found yet.
I am not coming, pls.
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2017
I got the message twice oo! I was like who gave those pigs my number angry angry
Disgusting Nigeria police force
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
got it too.
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by vertueptime: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
I want to be there when it happens, so I can scream bomb when they enter the building rambo style, am sure they will look very confused
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
24 Style grin
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by Kalapizim(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Viking007:
So police get my number.
yes o , in fact IG dey dey view you for truecaller grin
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by frisky2good(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Is it that they just want a day that the place will be crowded?
Re: Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? by talktrue1(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2017
And they block the whole area surrounding the place!

(1) (Reply)

New deadly weapons lands in Enugu as Blackaxe vs Vikings war PHOTOS / A GRAPHIC Look Inside Jeffrey Dahmer's Dresser Drawer(video) / STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.