Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mtn At It Again!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn At It Again!!! (773 Views)

MTN At It Again(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn At It Again!!! by Corn99(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
It all started on Saturday early momo oo around 12:00am I dey vigil naso I talk say make I do my night browsing as I dey do am (sent 'night' to 131 500mb for #25) as I dey checkout YouTube videos for a project I embarked on, naso I just hear one stupid alert 'u have successfully subscribed to....' I no mind am I think say na dose ones wey go talk say make u send shii to 131 to complete the sub I no know say na true oo, I did not mind the message continue browsing until I started seeing EPL.... Arsenal etc messages I just quickly went ahead to check my balance.... Lo nd behold my beloved hard earned #100 is gone , I sweared for them in my mind.
U guys won't believe I was unable to get common #100 to recharge since that Saturday. I started ajo of #100 yesterday till my mum gave me #20 to make it complete.
Joyously went to iya Chioma to get mtn #100 quickly load it nd first of all sub'd for whatsapp monthly 50mb for #60. happy that I'll be able to do my midnight browsing again... Sleep catch man, man no get choice woke up around 5:00am was checking out how to manage my etisalt stark VPN cheat naso another message enter oo the remaining #50 was gone.. Now imagine how painful it is.... The funniest part was that I called their CC last Saturday nd almost swear for dem, the lady begged me nd told me she would cancel all the subs.... Here it is again my hard earned #50 is gone

Mind u, u might be surprised y I'm lamenting over common #100 nd #50 Buh remember I'm a student nd coping in this recession period hasn't been easy nd I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person going through this, just that they see it as too small Buh for me its very biiig I mean veerryyy bbbbiiiiggggg.

Seun please help me make sure they hear about this

1 Like

Re: Mtn At It Again!!! by JideSM: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Corn99:
It all started on Saturday early momo oo around 12:00am I dey vigil naso I talk say make I do my night browsing as I dey do am (sent 'night' to 131 500mb for #25) as I dey checkout YouTube videos for a project I embarked on, naso I just hear one stupid alert 'u have successfully subscribed to....' I no mind am I think say na dose ones wey go talk say make u send shii to 131 to complete the sub I no know say na true oo, I did not mind the message continue browsing until I started seeing EPL.... Arsenal etc messages I just quickly went ahead to check my balance.... Lo nd behold my beloved hard earned #100 is gone , I sweared for them in my mind.
U guys won't believe I was unable to get common #100 to recharge since that Saturday. I started ajo of #100 yesterday till my mum gave me #20 to make it complete.
Joyously went to iya Chioma to get mtn #100 quickly load it nd first of all sub'd for whatsapp monthly 50mb for #60. happy that I'll be able to do my midnight browsing again... Sleep catch man, man no get choice woke up around 5:00am was checking out how to manage my etisalt stark VPN cheat naso another message enter oo the remaining #50 was gone.. Now imagine how painful it is.... The funniest part was that I called their CC last Saturday nd almost swear for dem, the lady begged me nd told me she would cancel all the subs.... Here it is again my hard earned #50 is gone

Mind u, u might be surprised y I'm lamenting over common #100 nd #50 Buh remember I'm a student nd coping in this recession period hasn't been easy nd I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person going through this, just that they see it as too small Buh for me its very biiig I mean veerryyy bbbbiiiiggggg.

Hi Corn99, I am truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: Mtn At It Again!!! by REVDIMMY: 1:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Corn99:

Hope this helps..

How to Cancel All MTN Annoying Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime

How to Cancel All GLO Annoying Subscriptions Deducting Your Airtime
How to deactivate all Etisalat services to stop deducting your money

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame: Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Dirty Gutter Over Change / 1 BTC For TBC / Buhari is a waste!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.