Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV (22111 Views)

Audi Set To Replace The R8 With An Electric Supercar / »»» Sold! Jaguar C3.0 02 Model @ N650k Negotiable ««« / Classic Toks Jaguar SOLD AND CLOSED!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by AutoJoshNG: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2017
2018 will certainly be an interesting year as both the Audi e-tron SUV and i-Pace are excellent looking concepts. With a tremendous rise in SUV sales, automakers want to show the public that they won’t have to alter their tastes in order to save the environment.

Audi plans to be a prominent leader with the e-tron SUV, making its debut “the first real premium manufacturer doing a premium electric SUV,”

Audi will be borrowing the Porsche Mission E’s soon to be proven electric car underpinnings, which will supposedly feature superb handling and the malleability to be used on a number of vehicular applications. Also, the e-tron SUV will look similar to the concept displayed at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Before production, Audi intends to wait until electric car charging infrastructures were up to par. Audi’s parent company Volkswagen has recently partnered with BMW, Ford, and Mercedes’ parent, the Daimler Group, to roll out a standardized fast charging network that will have much more of a foothold by 2018. Branding will also be unique to Audi, with the e-tron name being used as a suffix on its electric and plug-in hybrid models.

See More Pictures below:

https://autojosh.com/audi-set-unveil-jaguar-pace-e-tron-suv/

2 Likes

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by AutoJoshNG: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by musco4me: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Mmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Day169: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
hawt!

1 Like

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by GossipHeart(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017

Cool
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by sambony4luv(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
grin angry sweet
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Bantino(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Machine

2 Likes

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by samuel19222(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
H
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by IecheM(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
OK
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Donald7610: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
How much in Naira?
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
I like.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by refreshrate: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
The back too resemble venza, middle like range rover, Na only the front dem no do copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by yarimo(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
And this is the type of car my state governor give to the local government chairmen . undecided
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by chloride6: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Too wide for that height.. Except the aspect ratio for that picture had been altered.

1 Like

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by nnadychuks(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
$1/#510. No thanks I'm not buying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by bid4rich(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2017
I will consider it if it will not be using fuel and its full charge can take me up to 48 hours.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by seuncyrus(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2017
seriously , theres no creativity anymore in car designs ... who's copying who sef

2 Likes

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by shumuel(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by 2016v2017: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
before this year runs out China will bring out this design on the road,trust them.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
There are people that buy cars as if they were mobile phones.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
nnadychuks:
$1/#510. No thanks I'm not buying grin

$1/100Naira and you still ain't going to buy that car.

1 Like

Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Temptee101(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
I see
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Mrsugo70: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by SalamRushdie: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wide wheel base ..looks nice but I still prefer the I pace
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by nnadychuks(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

$1/100Naira and you still ain't going to buy that car.
what I'm trying to say is that naira might appreciate. Except its costlier than my Benz then I won't buy
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by piagetskinner(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
No side mirror...abi that's the new concept now
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
same old...

Benz Gla
Toyota Venza
Honda Cross tour
Acura Zdx...
Bmw X6...etc

well no doubt the Audi wants a product to come in range with the above...the vehicle looks fierce from the front, the tail lights don't look pocket friendly but the design seems awesome... it also does not have that German or American durability looks, but would still work for the average market, factory low profile tires are good, gives you assurance on the shocks installed, possibly balloons.. its good they also didn't go for the panoramic roof, which was a flop for toyota venza and porche panamera... leaks like no other coupled with upholstery installation issues and a very noisy ride.. well kudos to Audi on its new lunch... hopefully not a gas guzzler like the x6 and Gla which requires Tank farm owners only.. noticed they didnt include side mirrors, guess the new innovation of camera side mirrors and sensors are fast coming into play. hopefully lets see how this plays out...
really does not seem like an exceptional car, more like an alternative everyday car.
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by OBAGADAFFI: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tesla in Trouble
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by djevino(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
this is wat I call machine. ... but na copy and paste sha....
Re: Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV by Dhayor001(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where are the exhaust pipes?

I cant see any exhaust pipes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! / No More Worries On Fake Registration Of Lagos Number Plate / 7 Reasons Why Driverless Cars Won't Work On Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.