Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Was Pick Pocketed By A Girl Yesterday FUNAI - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Pick Pocketed By A Girl Yesterday FUNAI (649 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I / Single Mother Who Pocketed N1.2m For S*x From Lover In Lagos Demand For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Pick Pocketed By A Girl Yesterday FUNAI by Udpconcept(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2017
After i made a withdrawal from an ATM inside the school, so i got to the junction and entered a tricycle heading to were i reside. A well dressed lady between the age of 20-24 also entered the tricycle and sat at the back with me, others entered too.

We commenced our journey and i was busy with my phone within two minutes the girl decided to alight in an environment were there is no residential building I never suspected her because i felt that women are not capable of such.

When I got home, I decided to get a card from a nearby shop that was when i discovered that my money was missing and behold it was dawn on me that i have been robbed by a lady.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Using Tyre To Hold Booth On 3rd Mainland (pix) / Male Prostitute Advertised His Services On Social Media / Four Persons Killed As Police And Army Clash In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.