Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

*500*0# Airtel Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / *500*0# Airtel Fraud. (844 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns Two Access Bank Staff For £100,000 Fraud / Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*500*0# Airtel Fraud. by nkpommpko(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
This is not good for this country, every where you turn some company is betraying the trust put on them to fraud you in the name of better services and bonus this and that.
I fell for this Airtel scam, where you are coarsed to buying credit and using this code to recharge the credit to get 600% of the credit.
My first instinct was ah! They have come again, but my need for more airtime to do my calling and browsering over took me.
I loaded 1000 naira and boom! I got 6000naira worth of credit for calls and data.
This was 3 days ago, now four calls of an average of 3minutes for each call and little or no browsing, since I only go to niraland ,fb boom! Again the 6000k has vanished.
So what happened? What is the tariff on this free bee? Why ripp us off? Who protects the consumers? ( please don't mention those agencies they are only protecting their pockets)
If I had loaded the 1k normaly it would have taken me along way.
Please do Nigerians work in this companies?
Please what's your experience .
Re: *500*0# Airtel Fraud. by yomi007k(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bro call customer care to find out. U might hav done some wrong who knows?
Re: *500*0# Airtel Fraud. by nkpommpko(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
yomi007k:
Bro call customer care to find out. U might hav done some wrong who knows?
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Suffers Horrific Burns After Lover Threw Boiling Water At Her / Arm Robber That Rob Zenith Bank Owerri Have Been Captured And Arrested / Buhari's Economy Has Killed Our Business - Lagos Prostitut*s Laments PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.