Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less (608 Views)

How To Turn #2000 Into 1000000 In 60 Days / Get An Approved Adsense Account In 60 Days With A Website Or Blog / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less by fredrick13(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2009
hello friend how are you doing ? quite some time that i sent you mail it just that i went underground to do some research on how to take my business to the next level and also render a very high service to my client and costumers ,

i just finish a product that show you how to design a professional website even if you have never touch a mouse before , you will agree with me that if you want to make money online you most have a place that you will have to show your customer what you have to offer and the only best place to do that is to have your own website were you can drive traffic to .

the e book will guide on how to design a website and also show show you how to make money designing for others , the information in this book can be sold for twenty thousand but i want you to succeed fast that is why i place the book for one thousand naira for the first ten people .

NB
; YOU ARE COMPETING WITH OVER 3000 PEOPLE READING THIS MAIL THAT IS YOU HAVE TO CALL ME FIRST TO KNOW IF THERE IS STILL SPACE BEFORE YOU ORDER

RUSH NOW TO http:///designyoursite copy and past to your browser

http:///designyoursite
this is your window of opportunity open it

IT ALEX

www.ewealthmonster.com
Re: How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less by adurojaw: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2009
Please kindly make me a website see my FB for details:- Wole Aduroja
Thanks.
Re: How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less by fredrick13(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
pls send a proper detials of your person we have so many people bearing such name on fb thank you

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Twitter / Project Controls / Help On Fireworks/dreamweaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.