Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

AMAZING: Why Always Females? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AMAZING: Why Always Females? (442 Views)

Shocking Story Of How Three Guys Posed As Females On Social Media Drugged And Ra / Photos Of Two Nigerian Females Who Stole Meat At United Kingdom / Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING: Why Always Females? by richdaddy75: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
celebrating The Female: WHY ALWAYS FEMALES?
Nature is conceived as female. Think “Mother Nature.” Even the word nature itself in its original Latin ( natura) means birth. Which is to say: to ask the “nature” of something is to ask how it was born, how it relates to the feminine. Literally and metaphorically, women define nature and the world.
FOR EXAMPLE :
1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.
2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.
3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions do tear people apart.
4. Female human being spend average 28years of their lives asking for recharge cards from males...
5. And the most annoying one is... it is the female mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.
6. And the most foolish one is ....it is female that spends N150K just to beautify hair.
7. It is only females who demand valentine gifts
!
True or False
---------
Happy Val to all Nairalander babes only

Re: AMAZING: Why Always Females? by richdaddy75: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Women matter don tire me oooo 10 ladies don call me, demanding val gift . Why only women

Re: AMAZING: Why Always Females? by richdaddy75: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tell me what makes women so special to you

Re: AMAZING: Why Always Females? by richdaddy75: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
We women are so special because being that things are hard on us than on men as it is, we still manage to
succeed in life. We are special because we bring people into the world.
We are the ones that shape the world. We are special because we are strong enough not to fall apart because of the inequality that we receive. We are not treated as equally as men are.
An example of that are salaries. Women tend to get
less pay than men doing the same thing, but we're strong enough to hang in there and still reach our goals.

SuZzie brown says

Re: AMAZING: Why Always Females? by richdaddy75: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Someone whispered to me that it's a sin if one's wife is not beautiful. Whose responsibility if your woman is Worwor?
Man or woman?

Re: AMAZING: Why Always Females? by slawomir: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
OK na

(1) (Reply)

See The 7 Things You Need To Know About Valentine’s Day / Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Hat-trick Sinks Saint Etienne / How Pres Muhammud Buhari Made Me Ondo State Governor - Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.