Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

- Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (1647 Views)

Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / Ask us for a building plan. Get it fast. / Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by campione: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: by stancydg: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
From your explanation and the drawings, your architect's fear is justified considering the fact that the 3bedroom and twin 2bedrooms are not joined together in a block. That way, you will be able to maximise the space left after taking standard set backs. Consider that option and ask your architect to reflect it, though he will have to do extra brain racking in resolving the associated ventilation and circulation issues with co-joined flats, but a little increase in his pay should suffice. Lol. Cheers.
Re: by Hollar007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
campione:
Hi guys, please I need your input.

I currently have 2 plots (120x120) on which I intend having some residential apartments for commercial purpose.

I plan having a 3 b/rm flat with twin 2 b/rm flat at the back on one side while the other side will house 6 units of mini-flat and 2 units of 2 b/rm.

I intend having separate gates for the 2 units of 2b/rm and the mini flats (i.e 1 gate for mini and 1 gate for 2 units of 2b/rm) while the 3b/rm with 2 units of 2b/rm BQ will be totally fenced off from the other buildings.

Below are sketches of what I currently have. (The last picture is a sketch I came up with in order to allow for privacy for the mini flats and 2 b/rms but the Arc said the land will not take it if i intend having the 3b/rm and 2 b/rm on the other side even though i suggested using a bit more than one plot for the sketch.

I will appreciate constructive criticism of the plan as well as ideas of how I can separate the three set of buildings or at least introduce some measures for privacy especially with the side that will house the mini-flats and 2b/rooms.

@Hajji mufutau
@Skimanski
@Abdulwastecx

This is one of my work..... Six mini flat on half plot of land

Pm me on what's app.... 07061532953
Quality assured

Re: by campione: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: by campione: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amen Estate Phase2 Now Selling / Photo Diary 2: Ongoing Remodeling And Reconstruction Works. (COMPLETED!!!) / Tastily Finished Twin Duplex For Rent Or Sale In Port Harcourt River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.