Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Need Some Funding Help Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Some Funding Help Urgently (468 Views)

I Need Some Help Please / Please I Need Some Btc To Start An Online Business Urgently. / Help Urgently Needed On BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Funding Help Urgently by kayjegs: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Straight to the point. I have a friend who is a medical doctor and he is starting his own hospital. He has gotten a building and some little equipment from personal funds and friends. He needs about a million naira to get it operational which he said he can pay back in 6 months with a 25% interest. That is, you lend him 1 million naira and he pays you back 1.25 million naira in 6 months. The plans for its profitability has been well marked out. He is based in Ibadan. In case you are interested, let me know. You can arrange meeting with him to discuss further. You can PM me for any other details. Thanks so much.
Re: Need Some Funding Help Urgently by kayjegs: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are guaranteed to get your money and interest back.
Re: Need Some Funding Help Urgently by xtiandating: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Why not go to a micro finance bank
Re: Need Some Funding Help Urgently by kayjegs: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2017
xtiandating:
Why not go to a micro finance bank

Thanks for the response. The microfinance banks aren't lending these days due to the economy. I think we will source it by selling some properties to get it. Once again, thanks for the response.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Wig Boss / Is Bitcoin Still Profitable In 2017? / INSECURITY: Four Banks Suspend Operations In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.