Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Sister Is Dead. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Dead. (6161 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Dead. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry about that.

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oo (To Allah we belong and to Him we will return)

May her soul rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
ghost3040:
okay...FTC
Unbelievable. Are you for real?
RIP to your sis @Op.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Dead. by Bigsteveg(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
May God forgive her sins and take care of her family.
Re: My Sister Is Dead. by peachesandroses(f): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please take heart dear! May God bless your family and help you cope with this loss.
Re: My Sister Is Dead. by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
priceaction:
I followed your stories for a while, you are one of a few person I have met that really want me do much of humanities. You ran up and down in other for your sister to survive, yet you didn't want anyone to deposit money to your account ( in which some other few people would hv used the opportunity to make personal money). Even when the hope seemed lost, you said people should not bother to send money again because you thought she won't survive it.
I really feel for you at this hard times, and only God can reward your labor and console your family. Be strong man, and may God sustain the children and the loved ones left behind.
Well said, Rip to the lady embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Dead. by sholay2011(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
cry cry cry May God give you the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: My Sister Is Dead. by Rinsola32(f): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2017
CeenoEvu:
May God console and comfort you and the rest of the family.

Amen. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Alone Not Authentic / Do You Live In Ikorodu? / Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.