Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help Me Answer A Few Questions After Reading This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Answer A Few Questions After Reading This (404 Views)

You'll Never Throw Away Banana Peels After Reading This / Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks, After Reading This Letter From Two Of My Students / Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Answer A Few Questions After Reading This by odysey: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
I want to first of all say that Nairaland should have a mystery section if there isn't one

this will seem confusing but bear with me as
1. you know how dreams are
2. it may be a dream within a dream

in one of the dreams, I'm coming back from a place I don't like or walked aimlessly and find myself in a shop,I buy what I need and leave, while leaving I remember I forgot some change in the process of asking for change I get lit on fire and wake from this dream only now I push it further.
this time I leave I come back and a new set of people are there, going tru the same process or it appears I'm with them, this time around we escape the burning

Other times I run away while someone is burning or I myself am burnt not so sure anymore. Nonetheless in this version, instead of running away I somehow save them or get them saved.
we set out to find who set the fire, about to kill the woman selling stuff, someone interferes and questions are asked all round.

It turns out that the person that lights the fire is a ghost, a soldier who became a ghost with his colleagues while having the argument with the woman selling things and they all got burnt. They say its not the woman's fault.
They have been dead long yet gone unnoticed, also they have retained that check point years after unchallenged and they have been receiving payments from the army
Since I helped them out (I think I freed them from the cycle) they were to give me all they've earned since they died.

How do I go back to that dream?
how do I bring the money to this realm?
last question and this is why I wrote this, I woke up panting, its occurs once in awhile waking up from an interesting dream.
Question why wake up panting

(1) (Reply)

Top Quotes Of The Day By Rotimi Amaechi To Nigerians / Simple Ways To Show Courteay / 6 Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.