Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Writer For Hire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer For Hire (629 Views)

I Need 5 Volunteer Writer For A News Platform / I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects / Will Need A Co-writer For This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer For Hire by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello, I need an articulate writer to prepare for me an 8 minutes speech on the Rise of the African American culture. The topic is called The Total Experience. Talking about where we have come from-African American- and how far as a culture we have come. I don't want it to sound Poetic or anything. Give points of people that have pavéd the way for African Americans in different areas and how things have changed due to those that have pavéd the way.

If possible, submit à short writing of yours.

Need this submitted 10:00am tomorrow. And it's 2k
Re: Writer For Hire by BiafranBushBoy: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello, I need an articulate writer to prepare for me an 8 minutes speech on the Rise of the African American culture. The topic is called The Total Experience. Talking about where we have come from-African American- and how far as a culture we have come. I don't want it to sound Poetic or anything. Give points of people that have pavéd the way for African Americans in different areas and how things have changed due to those that have pavéd the way.

Say you are looking for free write-up.

I suggest no one should write this!

You must pay them before they write for you. Stop exploiting people!!
Re: Writer For Hire by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Writer For Hire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Say you are looking for free write-up.

I suggest no one should write this!

You must pay them before they write for you. Stop exploiting people!!

I do not understand, have we ever met before or had dealings in the past that I didn't make good on my promise ? Why not intelligently express your réservations and see if I could afford à raise or not. Bro life is Eazi! If you are not interested do not take joy in bringing people down.

Bye!
Re: Writer For Hire by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

I do not understand, have we ever met before or had dealings in the past that I didn't make good on my promise ? Why not intelligently express your réservations and see if I could afford à raise or not. Bro life is Eazi! If you are not interested do not take joy in bringing people down.

Bye!

My bad. I just hate when people exploit innocent writers who really want to make ends meet from writing.

Sorry if you are not in that category.
Re: Writer For Hire by orizon(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Boss I will do t,how do we go abt t

Can I get ur contact n show u my write ups,if u go owk wt dem I start
Re: Writer For Hire by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2017
orizon:
Can I get ur contact n show u my write ups,if u go owk wt dem I start

Please drop your number, I will contact you and we get to work together going forward, I already wrote the article myself.
Re: Writer For Hire by orizon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Please drop your number, I will contact you and we get to work together going forward, I already wrote the article myself.

1 Like

Re: Writer For Hire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
@Orizon kindly remove your number, I would get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) / "Biafra Is Not Our Medicine" An Article By Chukwuebuka Mbaso / My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.