Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps (658 Views)

Finally Got Google Adsense Approval / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps by Evans407(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Getting google adsense is really a complicated issue and difficult for people who don’t understand the way it operates. You read a lot of blog post about how difficult it is to get google ads running on your blog and how you have to wait for six month before applying for google ads (the later which is true), but you can actually get ads running on your blog with just three month of creating your blog, if you follow the simple laid down rules.

The thing is, many webmasters (bloggers) will tell you and try to discourage you on how it is almost difficult getting google ads running on your blog using a domain. Many will tell you to ditch a domain and go for a custom domain, if you want to start making money from your blog. But the truth is, whichever you use, has its own advantage/disadvantage, what is really important is the hard work you put in your blog in creating a niche, navigation and audience.
I currently run a domain, with google live ads proudly running on it, and with other ads I choose to place on my blog. Google adsense, which is the yardstick of any ads, I got, using this simple steps.

Understanding What Blogging Is
Many people, I bet venture into blogging just because the heard it pays big. And by the time the start, the end up giving up without making anything from it. To start blogging and want to be successful, you must take it as a passion, understand what it is to blog (I understood what blogging was and how to blog). Not just because Mr. A is blogging and making money, me too can join and start making money immediately from it. You have to understand what blogging is, the highs and lows, read articles on how to become a successful blogger, then you are good to go.

Create a Niche for Your Blog
If you don’t know, creating a niche for your blog start with the name you choose to give your blog. Google can only place ads on your blog when it content it particular. Anything you want to name your blog should revolve round the content you know and want to offer to a homogenous audience. I choose EvansGist because I felt the need to bring in something different, while EvansGist rallies around Entertainment, Sport and General News Stories, the kind of information I disseminate is different from what other entertainment and sport websites or blogs offer, except for the general news stories which should basically be very objective. In creating a niche for your blog, is to finding something in which you can communicate to your audience that would make them regularly visit your blog, to read your content.

Clear Cut Navigation
What I mean by clear cut navigation is, how your blog is arranged in general. This is very important because it helps readers locate the content they are looking for with ease. This start with pages on your blog, to how you design the blog. The truth is, if your blog is not well designed for proper navigation, google will keep on disapproving your adsense request. What you should do is create pages for your different content like ‘News’, ‘Sport’, ‘Music’, and so on. You see, by doing this, visitors won’t have to suffer in search for what they are looking for, they go to this pages and read what they want. Also, keep the design of your blog simple, this will enable your blog load faster.

The “About” and “Contact Us” Pages
This is also very important as creating a niche for your blog. Even aside that, all professional blogs/websites have this pages, so if don’t add that to your pages, it means your blog it not professional and shouldn’t be considered for any kind of business. Don’t even bother applying for google adsense if your blog lack this pages. Reasons are, the “About” page, gives in summary, detailed information what your blog is all about while the “Contact Us” page, gives out information on how the administrators of the blog can be contacted. You see why they are important? Your next job might just come from a visitor who likes your content and decides to do business with you.

Feel free to check the blog out, and complete reading the remaining article via link below

https://evansgist..com.ng/2017/02/how-i-got-google-adsense-using-.html

1 Like

Re: How I Got Google Adsense Using A Domain; Simple Steps by Temolad: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Since i could got ad from www.adloft.net. They offer me Pay Per Click (PPC) with a lot of features. Register you website/blog with them today!

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic And Review Here / Olamide YBNL Facebook Page With 21k Likes For Sale . 15K Flat / Get All Your Premium Genesis Theme For A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.