Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions (17256 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by zayyan85: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello house. Plz anyone knows how much there salary package is. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by nmreports: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rekit:
Can someone apply for more than one position?
Kindly advice.

They did not say anything against it but not advisable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by nmreports: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
zayyan85:
Hello house. Plz anyone knows how much there salary package is. Thanks

Anyone who knows can share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by effjay(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
UEK33:
submitting your profile is the first step... you have to click on the particular position you are applying for to complete the process. However most of the positions advertised, expired midnight yesterday and have been removed. Only three positions are left der now for the Ogas...

thanks bro, i have applied and its in my profile and submitted however for the benefit of interested candidate cse positions expires 20th of this month. kindly visit the site and do the needful asap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can somebody in d house help out iv been trying to apply for CSE but cant login to apply. I'm I d only one experiencing such challenge?
effjay:

thanks bro, i have applied and its in my profile and submitted however for the benefit of interested candidate cse positions expires 20th of this month. kindly visit the site and do the needful asap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by soria4real(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wondering how many candidates dey need for this customer service position sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by effjay(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
chikslife:
Can somebody in d house help out iv been trying to apply for CSE but cant login to apply. I'm I d only one experiencing such challenge?

i think i can help you if only you can tell the error message. preferably a screenshot pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
It keeps showing dis pop up, I can't login to start application.
effjay:

i think i can help you if only you can tell the error message. preferably a screenshot pls

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Desluv(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
nmreports:
If you require further info, ask here or there.

Good morning,

I have been trying to apply for one of the positions recently advertised on Nigerian Stock Exchange website (http://nse.com.ng/). Upon completing the initial registration, a validation link was sent to my email. Clicking on it redirected me to the login page of the website. However, i have been unable to login with my EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD which are required on the page in order to proceed with the application.

The error message says; "The USERNAME and PASSWORD incorrect", i have had to change my password several times, using simpler passwords all to no avail. the same error message persists. I'm wondering why it keeps showing that there's a problem with either USERNAME or PASSWORD whereas applicants are not expected to input a username on the login page even during the initial registration. Only email was required.

Kindly guide me through the process. thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by beshiman(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Desluv:

Good morning,

I have been trying to apply for one of the positions recently advertised on Nigerian Stock Exchange website (http://nse.com.ng/). Upon completing the initial registration, a validation link was sent to my email. Clicking on it redirected me to the login page of the website. However, i have been unable to login with my EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD which are required on the page in order to proceed with the application.

The error message says; "The USERNAME and PASSWORD incorrect", i have had to change my password several times, using simpler passwords all to no avail. the same error message persists. I'm wondering why it keeps showing that there's a problem with either USERNAME or PASSWORD whereas applicants are not expected to input a username on the login page even during the initial registration. Only email was required.

Kindly guide me through the process. thanks for your response.

I guess the problem would be from your password.

Kindly take note of what you are typing as your password. Remember that the site requested for one upper case and symbol while registering...

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by UEK33(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
effjay:

what's cse ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Biodunkuye(f): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
beshiman:

I guess the problem would be from your password.

Kindly take note of what you are typing as your password. Remember that the site requested for one upper case and symbol while registering...

Thanks.
I ve d same issue too,i ve changed my password several times,its still d same issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by IhfazConsult: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Can someone apply for more than one position?
Kindly advice.
....road to disqualification
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Finally!!!! I successfully logged in and completed my application.
effjay:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Biodunkuye(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
chikslife:
Pls how did u do it? Can u put me through.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biodunkuye:

Pls how did u do it? Can u put me through.
in my case, I had difficulty trying to login cos I was using my phone. If that's d case with you go to a cyber cafe and try again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by effjay(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2017
UEK33:
what's cse ?

Clients Service Executive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by effjay(m): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2017
chikslife:

WoW! that's nice i'm happy for you. Till we meet there (Chikslife) hopefully ooo. I pray this not like DPR or FIRS lol. Anyway guys its important you put in your application using a system rather than phone because you might miss out somethings ooo. Cheers all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Biodunkuye(f): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2017
chikslife:
in my case, I had difficulty trying to login cos I was using my phone. If that's d case with you go to a cyber cafe and try again

Thanks.i ve finally applied successfully
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank u my dear. Effjay Hopefully we shall meet there. May God crown our effort with success.
effjay:

WoW! that's nice i'm happy for you. Till we meet there (Chikslife) hopefully ooo. I pray this not like DPR or FIRS lol. Anyway guys its important you put in your application using a system rather than phone because you might miss out somethings ooo. Cheers all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by chikslife: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Your welcome dear.
Biodunkuye:

Thanks.i ve finally applied successfully
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by nmreports: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
soria4real:
Wondering how many candidates dey need for this customer service position sef

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by odimbannamdi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
nmreports:
Applied guys??

Hello,

I just saw the ad on myjobmag now. The deadline is now 31st March. Is this true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello,

I just saw the ad on myjobmag now. The deadline is now 31st March. Is this true?
There are different deadlines for different positions. For example, the deadline for the application of CSE is 20th February, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by nmreports: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Hello,

Very possible.
Different positions have different closing dates.
Some of them closed on the 15th.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
@nmreports, Do you have any idea of the stages in this recruitment exercise?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by nmreports: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
chikslife:
Thank u my dear. Effjay Hopefully we shall meet there. May God crown our effort with success.

Great faith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Malubi(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by Selfhood: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Started calling??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions by ciggy000(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
pls do anyone have an idea on d salary range as this would assist in decision making

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 / Towards a Virgin Nigeria Career (Jobs Available) / The Rigorous Processes Of Some Job Interviews In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.