Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Best Foreign Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Foreign Web Hosting Company (751 Views)

Please How Can I Pay For Foreign Web Hosting Like Bluehost From Nigeria / Best Foreign Web Hosting Company / What's The Best Foreign Web Host You Know? Share Your Thought! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Foreign Web Hosting Company by TheWebbers: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have been using Godaddy all my life but I feel the need to change my hosting company. Please aside Godaddy which other reliable foreign hosting will you recommend. I need a hosting coy with easy to understand interface, great customer service, fast and easy payment processing system.

Thanks
Re: Best Foreign Web Hosting Company by betahost247(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2017
TheWebbers:
I have been using Godaddy all my life but I feel the need to change my hosting company. Please aside Godaddy which other reliable foreign hosting will you recommend. I need a hosting coy with easy to understand interface, great customer service, fast and easy payment processing system.

Thanks

Hello,

Why not go for local hosting company which offer foreign server within 5 geographical location outside Nigeria.

We are among the best web hosting provider in Nigeria

We offer the latest cPanel user friendly interface, with Free SEO tools.

You are guarantee with 99.9% Uptime Almost 100%

You can visit us on: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Looking forward to have you as one of our customer.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Best Foreign Web Hosting Company by MifiHost: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello TheWebbers.

MifiHost offers you all you need in a web hosting company.

1. 24/7 support
2. Reliability
3. Affordable
4. Premium Feature
5. 99.9% Uptime.... And more.

You can count on us for your web hosting services.

Kindly navigate through our website at www.mifihost.com

You can visit our demo control panel.

MifiHost
Re: Best Foreign Web Hosting Company by eronwa(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi,if you are looking for a reliable and cheap cloud hosting company that has data centers in the USA,UK,EU and Australia. Then you need to visit this link its 30days free trial. https://2dtechnology.com they are currently offering $1 for their vps hosting for the first 3 months and dot com domain is just $10.95. payment is by paypal, 2checkout, skrill and direct credit card. support by chat, phone call and support ticket, you will be attended to within minutes. they also offer website migration free. just visit the link you have 30days free trial you got nothing to lose.

(1) (Reply)

... / Create Your Website And Design Your Blog At Cheaper Rate / Good Day Nairalanders ,please I Need Your Help Consigning My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.