Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Special Invitation To All Nairalanders. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Special Invitation To All Nairalanders. (472 Views)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation To All Nairalanders. by adeadeyera(m): 2:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I want to thank you all specially for the show of love and the warm wishes showered on me and my family on the arrival of our son last week. Words only wouldn't suffice to express my heartfelt gratitudes to you all, all the same, una do well.

One week down the line, this is to specially invite all Lagos-based folks to the christening of my baby. If you're in Lagos and have got few hours to spare for a plate (or more, if you so desire) of food and drink, kindly PM me.
Again, thank you all.

Meanwhile, Abuja-based friends can expect more when we get back. But make we fulfil all righteousness with families and friends for Lag first, as per first son concern. Nothing do una.

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Scanty Douglas / First Legalised Union Of Three Men In #columbia / #discoverlagos Events: August Edition – Week 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.