Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria (27128 Views)

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by pat077: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by NaWhoBanMe: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2017
rusher14:
You guys complain way too much.

Produce your own rice, spaghetti, etc to compete with him.

Daft!

Must we produce all what we need individually?

Has he been able to stabilise the price of cement at N1000 like he promised?

Can you swear you like Dangote sachet Tomatoes over others?

How much is Dangote Spaghetti compared to others?
This guy is just enjoying the monopoly given to him by his born to rule brothers.

Shikena.

Na Who Ban Me?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by rusher14: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

Daft!

This guy is just enjoying the monopoly given to him by his born to rule brothers.

Shikena.

Na Who Ban Me?

If you don't like his products go for others.

If you don't like others produce.

You too can be dangote.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by mrteee: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
like he "crashed" the price of cement, right?
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
The same way he has crashed the price of cement and tomato abi?
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by kuntash: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
I beg make dem let person hear word,,

crash prices indeed, there is no sincerity of purpose in them , just biz as usual to the gullible populace ...

was the company not known for cement? how is cement now?

is the fruit juice the cheapest ?

is his tomatoes whatever or pasta the cheapest ?

the company sang many songs last year on refinery abi its petrochemical company that would still depend on naija delta for raw materials and sited it in Lagos... which to me is another project off track, as you have with egbin power plants and etc or the kaduna refinery ... Today , how much has been done on the refinery ?

I am damn tired of all these people that latch on a weak policies of this country and govt to leverage on and still claim saints ..

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by snowden9(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Looking at it from the real perspective, if dangote wasnt producing all these goods, don't you know that the prices for each and every of those goods if imported will be higher than dangote's price? Maybe cement would have been 4000,spag 600 etc and we'll have no other choice but to buy. So appreciate the prophet you have in your own town cos it probably would have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by kuntash: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
rusher14:

just imagine this one..

smh..

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
He wants to determine and control the price not crash it as stated.

Dangote is a monopolist without regard for the Nigerian citizen.

He only wants to make more money and remain on Forbes lists.
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Damian077: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Let him crash prices of cement that has gone up beyond the reach of ordinary people in Nigeria
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by kuntash: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
snowden9:
Looking at it from the real perspective, if dangote wasnt producing all these goods, don't you know that the prices for each and every of those goods if imported will be higher than dangote's price? Maybe cement would have been 4000,spag 600 etc and we'll have no other choice but to buy. So appreciate the prophet you have in your own town cos it probably would have been worse.

I believe your nairaland name snowden was picked because you probably liked the smartness linked with that name..

you mean you cant carry out your analysis on how things have been working in nigeria? have you in any way come across the word "MONOPOLY" in economic terms?

have you considered how much influence you would have when your relatives are at the corridors of power?

why not take a holistic view of the naija system before u give your submission ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by lazeal: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
no! He wants to own every business in Nigeria... Dats his mission and when he does, she shoots up the price leaving everyone frustrated
But on a more serious note, this man shouldn't be allowed to own everything in this country. It does not sound good to me o.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by wildchild1: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
hopefully, it will benefit the common man

check my signature...football jerseys available
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by kuntash: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
obowunmi:

not even forbes list, but to fulfill the mentality of a human being and an African for that matter

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
dangote is Nigeriq finest gem.....one can pick up business ideas from him.
Rice is Nigeria stable food...he who cqn get local rice from abakalekile and other rice producing areas and take it to big city is a millionaire.

You dont need to farm the rice just know how to trade it.
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
What a joke?

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
Dats how he vowed to reduce the price of cement...
he want to scam us again

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Alert me when dangito ventures into telecoms.
10gig will be 9k grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by dharmeel(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

Daft!

Shikena.

Na Who Ban Me?

you are very daft and uninformed , was a bag of cement not sold @ 1250(wholesale) and 1500(retail ) when he did over 50% PRICE SLASH . Was it not the dollar rates that increased the price to 2300 . whereby we preach about entrepreneurship, diversifying and investing in local businesses in order to build our economy , HE is leading by example , you are there complaining .

who is stopping you from using your father's land to grow rice hen! .
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by ebuka1993(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2017
owobokiri:
The same way you "crashed" the price of cement? Economic terrorist

true talk

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Is it that some people cannot just make one single comment without the word "the children of hate" or referring to a particular region be it any region with the intent to tribalise their comment? I think this is the most stupid and unguarded way to always express your opinion. It is immature and appalling at the same time. I just read one now and you can't read comments again without seeing such.
So much hate and hunger in the land.
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:
He promised to crash the price of cement to #1000

Na #2350 be the price and still increasing grin

It's like crash means hike in this era of Change

Dangote cement is 2500
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by lastmessenger: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Anywhere u see money be ready to see dangote
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by TinaAnita(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Let him produce rice for his almajiries so they don't die of hunger
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by izzou(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2017
happybrother:

Dangote cement is 2500

Lol

Na 2 weeks ago I price am

Let him keep deceiving himself and the zombies
grin
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
dangote
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
kabrud:
That's a true and patriotic Nigerian. Children of 8 will not like this.
ur comment describe u
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2017
rusher14:

and loans will be given by who?
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by rusher14: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2017
jeff1607:

and loans will be given by who?

Who gave Erisco loans?

By the way must you start big?

Preserve tomatoes for your local government consumption and see if banks won't be knocking on your door.

Create and package standard spaghetti and see if Dangote wouldn't offer a merger or takeover deal.

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by kabrud: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Mrjo:
ur comment describe u

Yeah, thank you. I'm a patriotic Nigerian. Meanwhile, when next you quote me, pls do that in good English.

Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2017
rusher14:

Who gave Erisco loans?

By the way must you start big?

Preserve tomatoes for your local government consumption and see if banks won't be knocking on your door.

Create and package standard spaghetti and see if Dangote wouldn't offer a merger or takeover deal.

I know one mustn't start big but looking at present day Nigeria do you think it's possible, with everything on the rise, how do one generate power without spending intended profit on such biz.

if one has to start from scratch, one would need to have at least a sponsor to get a land first for any agricultural endeavour or having a family who can back you up.

most companies or setup have loans requested for either at the beginning or middle of operations to keep afloat.

Pls correct me if am wrong isn't thesame erisco company that wanted to move out of Nigeria?

starting up businesses here in Nigeria is difficult if you don't have support be it from banks, family or friends
Re: Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria by Queeneen(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017

evil of capitalism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Allen Onyema And Wife, Alice Ojochide Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary Photos / Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.