Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) (47147 Views)

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) / Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by GodsLastBorn: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
nathing:

HARSH.
Naaa I'm just kidding but who doesn't like a new thing though.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by vicben27(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
After straffin which girls? I'm a virgin ooo ;-) and what is bad in wanting a brand new Benz for a very long journey even if I have a Toyota Camry I've been using?
lol u cant eat ur cake n have it! if d puna is stil tight n shez loyal wife her! no body only pass bro!
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by GodsLastBorn: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicben27:
lol u cant eat ur cake n have it! if d puna is stil tight n shez loyal wife her! no body only pass bro!
Hahahaha brother that one no too follow naaa, I have a friend that was ALUMinated into marriage, na after marriage when the girl got tired of using alum maybe because the prize (marriage) have been won or she forgot her routine so the ish went back to it's diameter and now this guy is crying wolf about how lose the ish is and the retired Saggitus haven't given birth yet.
My point is that tightness can be induced on a puni with Alum, vinegar, lime and more hahahaha hahahahahaa let's leave the rest to the ladies.
May any lady with a fairly used or refurbished puni never come our way in bro Js name ooo Amen.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by vicben27(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Hahahaha brother that one no too follow naaa, I have a friend that was ALUMinated into marriage, na after marriage when the girl got tired of using alum maybe because the prize (marriage) have been won or she forgot her routine so the ish went back to it's diameter and now this guy is crying wolf about how lose the ish is and the retired Saggitus haven't given birth yet.
My point is that tightness can be induced on a puni with Alum, vinegar, lime and more hahahaha hahahahahaa let's leave the rest to the ladies.
May any lady with a fairly used or refurbished puni never come our way in bro Js name ooo Amen.
lol funy u! pu*ssy is pu*ssy bro let him close her legs n get d feel datz wat u get for wantin too much wen u've only given a little wen we learn to hear d truth frm d once we love n love dem d way dy are der wil b no deception my Boo aint perfect but i stil love her soo( its her imperfections dat made love her d more) its nt all abt d puni.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by GodsLastBorn: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicben27:
lol funy u! pu*ssy is pu*ssy bro let him close her legs n get d feel datz wat u get for wantin too much wen u've only given a little wen we learn to hear d truth frm d once we love n love dem d way dy are der wil b no deception my Boo aint perfect but i stil love her soo( its her imperfections dat made love her d more) its nt all abt d puni.
make no mistake about this, pussii is not pussyy cos some have dead cells/nerves, some have lost 80% of their elasticity, some are fresh, some are what I call M-pussii ( Mortuary pussi or dead pussi, they stink like dead body) some easily gets wet, some partially gets wet while some have lost all their ability to get wet(dry pusssi) I've come across dry pusssdi and believe you me its ridiculously depressing. bro the list is very long, don't forget the blown out pusdsi, the labia here now looks like the towel you can use to dry up after swimming. too many to mention so never use the phrase "pussssi is puni" I was a connoisseur.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by GodsLastBorn: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
nathing:

HARSH.
my dear, do you want me to sugarcoat it for you to make it easy to swallow? well its only going to give you diabetes so I keep it raw and real. Harsh? I don't think so but real is what it is. Call a spade a spade not a beautiful, well shaped and flattened metal for romancing soil no its a spade for digging soil.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) by vicben27(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
make no mistake about this, pussii is not pussyy cos some have dead cells/nerves, some have lost 80% of their elasticity, some are fresh, some are what I call M-pussii ( Mortuary pussi or dead pussi, they stink like dead body) some easily gets wet, some partially gets wet while some have lost all their ability to get wet(dry pusssi) I've come across dry pusssdi and believe you me its ridiculously depressing. bro the list is very long, don't forget the blown out pusdsi, the labia here now looks like the towel you can use to dry up after swimming. too many to mention so never use the phrase "pussssi is puni" I was a connoisseur.
lol puna don suffer for ur hand! tak it easy sha! me don retire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.