Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,033 members, 7,956,824 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. (1385 Views)

I Need A Good Logo Designed / Good Logo Designer Needed To Create Logo For A Startup / Good Logo/graphic Designer Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by databoy247(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2017
The name of my company is 5Star Global Projects LLC. It's more of a virtual company. We develop web based projects/products. Then we also do some bits of ICT consulting.

Below is how I want the logo;

- I need a logo that depicts a global brand with reference to ICT/Internet.

- My choice of colors are orange and black.

- It should look like a 3D design

- I need it in jpeg/png formats

- I need it to fit in both white and black backgrounds (meaning the colors should be tweaked to fit in).

You can send your designs to me via nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com with a watermark on it. If I like it, then we conclude. Am willing to pay N5,000.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2017
databoy247:
The name of my company is 5Star Global Projects LLC. It's more of a virtual company. We develop web based projects/products. Then we also do some bits of ICT consulting.

Below is how I want the logo;

- I need a logo that depicts a global brand with reference to ICT/Internet.

- My choice of colors are orange and black.

- It should look like a 3D design

- I need it in jpeg/png formats

- I need it to fit in both white and black backgrounds (meaning the colors should be tweaked to fit in).

You can send your designs to me via nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com with a watermark on it. If I like it, then we conclude. Am willing to pay N5,000.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by IamBeezon(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2017
I don't think anyone is ready to do all this work for only 5k.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by Badassniggga(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
You want us designers to spend time doing your job with no certainty of getting paid? you want to choose?
I laff..
Why not settle with one designer?
I doubt if there's any dope asss designer willing to waste his time on this when his chance of getting paid is 50%...
i won't be surprised if amateur designers tend to your request...
go to the logo portfolio thread and see numerous designers with topnotch creativity.. this smart or cajoling method doesn't hold..
You want to see numerous designs, be ready to pay for all... Time is money sir...
#Godspeed....

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
IamBeezon:
I don't think anyone is ready to do all this work for only 5k.

Don't mind the bastard, I'd rather stab him 5 times for such a request

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by databoy247(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Don't mind the bastard, I'd rather stab him 5 times for such a request

Lol....you make me laugh.
Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
databoy247:

Lol....you make me laugh.

Funny I'm not into stand up
Re: I Need A Good Logo. Details Are Inside. by dudebuck: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
download inkscape and design it yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take To Learn Graphics Design And How Much Will It Cost / Check Out My Digital Artworks. / Guys Pls What App Is Been Used To Edit This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.