Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe (1550 Views)

Ifa Divination For Nigeria 2018 - Babalawo Orisha / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Iwori Meji Incantations And Translations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by Babalawos(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
INCANTATION

Abe-be-go, Abe-be-go, Aberi - bego.
Eni ti o rna ba ni be-be,
Oro ni o rna nkim'le go-go-go.

He who is audacious will always beg for forgiveness.

Those were the diviners who made divination for 400 Muslims (Alufas) when they incurred the wrath of God. God had admonished their leader for spreading their faith by shedding blood.

One of their leaders had been missing and was no where to be found. Many of their leaders lost their lives in battles and others were being assassinated. That period coincided with the visit of lwori-Obara to their country.

After divination, he told them that since they were not given to serving Esu and other divinities, each of them should offer a ram for sacrifice to God, begging God to remove his scourge from them. They were to kill the ram outside the house to spill the blood on the ground.

He told them that instead of shedding human blood as they were wont to do, they should shed the blood of rams. That was how the Muslims began the custom of killing rams on festive occasions.

If this Odu appears at Ugbodu, the person should be told that he has offended an elderly or superior person. If he can identify the person offended, he should be advised to apologise for forgiveness. If he cannot identify the offended party, he should make a feast with a ram in the name of God. Thereafter all the difficulties confronting him would abate. That was how the Odu earned the name of Iwori-Obebe.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by tijjanioyan: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
pls wot type of BUSH u smoke?
Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by Babalawos(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aboru Aboye

I don't smoke bush and you should show some respect when chatting with a Babalawo

How old do you think AFRICA TRADITION RELIGION is?

It's older than Christianity and Islam.

Do your research properly

tijjanioyan:
pls wot type of BUSH u smoke?

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by ymdo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
How are we to believe you don't smoke "BUSH" with what you typed up there? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by Babalawos(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Odo to ba gbagbe orison o ma gbe ni

ymdo:
How are we to believe you don't smoke "BUSH" with what you typed up there? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by tijjanioyan: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
ymdo:
thank u jare,help me ask d dunce
Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by tijjanioyan: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

I don't smoke bush and you should show some respect when chatting with a Babalawo

It's older than Christianity and Islam.

Do your research properly

even if any babalawo fails 2honour me he wil FARAJEGBA.
Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by Babalawos(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Oju a ku la a d'ere, eniyan ko sunwọn laaye

tijjanioyan:
even if any babalawo fails 2honour me he wil FARAJEGBA.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by OgundeyiBey: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Happiness! For the Enlightened!

Do you have a time frame for when this Odu Ifa was brought forth? Because all indications in the history of Islam indicates it is an ancient religion as well, more ancient than 1400 years ago with the advent of the aspect of Islam that Prophet Mohammed united his people back under. There is only one science that has propelled mankind, and that is the path of Peace. I personally view Ifa and Islam as one and the same.
So I respectfully ask, what is the time frame of this Odu ifa.
Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by lawani: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
OgundeyiBey:

Do you have a time frame for when this Odu Ifa was brought forth? Because all indications in the history of Islam indicates it is an ancient religion as well, more ancient than 1400 years ago with the advent of the aspect of Islam that Prophet Mohammed united his people back under. There is only one science that has propelled mankind, and that is the path of Peace. I personally view Ifa and Islam as one and the same.

HOW YOU ARE WRONG IS THAT OLODUMARE IS DIFFERENT FROM ALLAH. ALLAH BURNS PEOPLE IN HELL FOR UNBELIEF WHILE OLODUMARE HAS OWN WAY OF DEALING WITH EVIL DOERS. UNBELIEF IS NOT WRONG FOR OLODUMARE. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEN SHOW THEM ENOUGH EVIDENCE. OLODUMARE DOES NOT COERCE BELIEF VIA TERRORISM. THEN NO SPECIAL PERSON, PEOPLE OR LANGUAGE WITH OLODUMARE. ALL GOOD PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTED EQUALLY. NO MAN IS SOMETHING OTHERS CANT BECOME LIKE GOD OR LAST PROPHET. PLS DESIST FROM SAYING ABORISHA AND ISLAM ARE SAME AS THEY ARE OPPOSITES.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Divination For Muslims ~ Iwori-obebe by Babalawos(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017

Carry out research on Iwori-Obara and comment your findings here

OgundeyiBey:

(1) (Reply)

Kim Walker- The Throne Free Download / Catholic Church Speaks On Payment Of Tithe / Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.