Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) (785 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Treat Irregular menstration,ovarian Cysts, Fibroid & Infections with yoni pearls / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) by silverluci(f): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
A woman has done the unthinkable with her menstrual blood. She made a painting of a baby by collecting her menstrual blood for four months.

Artist, Timi Pali, said she wanted to make a painting that represents the importance and fragility of motherhood.
For four months she used her tampons to collect her blood and then used her fingers to paint the matter on four canvases which she eventually placed together.

In an interview with Mirror magazine, she said the focus is not the blood but the message she wants to pass. She said:

“The focus is not on the blood, but the work has its message because of the menstrual flow.”

She said: elimination of the ovum, through the menstrual blood I gave birth to an artwork during these nine months and actually I created a ‘start of the end,’ and an artwork was born, which illustrates a baby.”

On her website she further explained that she realized the beauty and pain in fertilising a whole being.

Timi wrote:

“One drop of experiment and I realise the beauty of the pain, the value of the period, fertilising my whole being.”elimination of the ovum, through the menstrual blood I gave birth to an artwork during these nine months and actually I created a ‘start of the end,’ and an artwork was born, which illustrates a baby.”

On her website she further explained that she realized the beauty and pain in fertilising a whole being.

Timi wrote:

“One drop of experiment and I realise the beauty of the pain, the value of the period, fertilising my whole being.”
“The periodic elimination of my ovum with my menstrual flow inspired me to give birth to something which has a biological end, and to create the start of the end.”

What do you think, is this artwork or just being weird?

Ayama! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
http://madailygist.com/what-a-woman-did-with-her-menstrual-blood-will-amaze-you-photos/

Re: What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) by Obascoetubi: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2017
disgusting
Re: What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) by beycity(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2017
I don't wanna imagine the smell.
Re: What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2017
beycity:
I don't wanna imagine the smell.
Atall my broda.
Re: What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
One word for this AWESOME.

Creativity at its peak. All those ones saying it is disgusting, can you deny that you don't give your woman "head" and you and i know that is where dis menses come out from.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Supposed Gym Center In Nigeria. / j / A Natural Cure For Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.