Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Links To My Website Are Not Index - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Links To My Website Are Not Index (410 Views)

Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Anyone With Links To Download Good Tutorials On SEO For Digital Marketing. / How To Add Multiple Links To Your Bio On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Links To My Website Are Not Index by richardwalter: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello,

I have spent most of my time creating backlinks to my blog so that I could get ranked faster and I was very succeed in have upto 500 vallid links to my website now but the problem is that none of them has been index, google did not index any of those my backlinks I even went ahead and submiting the url to google index my self but still the same issue
please help me on what I can do to get ranked if google did not accept my backlinks.
Thanks.

About me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Animated sales videos for business ,one of my work
Re: Links To My Website Are Not Index by mcqwerty(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
You have a peculiar problem. So many things may be the cause esp unethical practices.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Code / Check for Land and Houses for sale online at best price / Us Verified Adsense For Sale Already Received Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.