Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Many Anime Have YOU Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Anime Have YOU Watched? (524 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2019? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Anime Have YOU Watched? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good evening animelanders.

Looking back over the last 6 years since I got back into anime, I have recently been taking stock of the number of anime I have watched....and so far....the number is (drum-roll).....64.

Yes 64 anime.

Don't believe me? Check out my watchlist on myanimelist.net

Of course....that is nothing compared to some sempais who have done 300 and above.(Truth!).

So, how many anime have you watched?
Re: How Many Anime Have YOU Watched? by greatnaija01: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hope you are not including episodes of series anime... i am proud to have watched by the topics 172 from 2013 till today o ... by this evening it will be 175 grin grin

9jakohai:
Good evening animelanders.

Looking back over the last 6 years since I got back into anime, I have recently been taking stock of the number of anime I have watched....and so far....the number is (drum-roll).....64.

Yes 64 anime.

Don't believe me? Check out my watchlist on myanimelist.net

Of course....that is nothing compared to some sempais who have done 300 and above.(Truth!).

So, how many anime have you watched?

1 Like

Re: How Many Anime Have YOU Watched? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
I hope you are not including episodes of series anime... i am proud to have watched by the topics 172 from 2013 till today o ... by this evening it will be 175 grin grin

I dey bow to una! smiley

(1) (Reply)

See As Woman Dey Chase Pastor Lol / Big Brother Naija!!!photo_see Reason Why You Shouldn't Vote Tboss Against Efe / 20 Youtube Tricks You Should Know While Watching Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.