Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Can Invest #2m Or #3m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Invest #2m Or #3m (1342 Views)

How To Invest 2M Naira In A Profitable Venture / I Want To Invest 2m / Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Royalty4vpz: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
GOOD DAY EVERYONE.
I AM IN SEARCH OF PROFITABLE BUSINESS TO INVEST ABOUT 2 OR 3 MILLION NARIA IN.
PREVIOUSLY,I HAVE BEEN DOING IMPORTATION BUT CAN'T CONTINUE BECAUSE OF HIGH
EXCHANGE RATE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR.

CONSIDERING THIS BITING RECESSION IN OUR COUNTRY,I AM SEARCHING FOR BUSINESSES
THAT DEALS ON BASIC NECESSITIES THAT PEOPLE CAN'T DO WITHOUT,POOR OR RICH. OR BUSINESSES THAT
CAN ENJOY SURE PATRONAGE FROM THE FEW RICH PEOPLE AROUND.
WISE AND MATURE COUNSEL FROM SEASONED AND SERIOUS MINDED BUSINESS PEOPLE HERE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
THANKS
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by obanqua(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have something that might interest you.
whatsapp me zero8zero three 9 five seven 7 nine zero 9
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by greatnaija01: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin Transportation biz has no issues with the economy.... people must commute daily...
grin Agricultural biz also is never affected... even if na fish farming.. bukas, hotels, restaurants will patronize you even without great marketing
grin biitc0iin minning is also lucrative... i do not mean SCHEMES but real minning
grin start a tutorial/school and for life you will keep making money
grin go n learn APP DEVELOPMENT and start getting paid for designing apps..

ALL THESE WILL COST YOU LESS THAN 800K, GOD BLESS
Royalty4vpz:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

THAT DEALS ON BASIC NECESSITIES THAT PEOPLE CAN'T DO WITHOUT,POOR OR RICH. OR BUSINESSES THAT
WISE AND MATURE COUNSEL FROM SEASONED AND SERIOUS MINDED BUSINESS PEOPLE HERE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by ucheheart(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Start a loan business, everybody needs money. If you are interested then lend me N50 000 to pay N60 000 in 5 months that is, N12 000 every month for a start. Here is my number, call me 08091034799 or WhatsApp me
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by goodeal(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
To invest 2 to 3 million, you have to be very careful and sure that you do so in a calculated risk business. Well I have listen to different types of discussion about other investments, why not try forex with proven knowledge and strategies. you may read more... https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Royalty4vpz:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

THANKS

Since you have been into importation already which i believe you already have marketing ideas on how to go about sales. Then, partnering with BARMMY SHOES might not be a mistake.

We can work on different nice designs of footwears putting quality and affordability into consideration and you sell.

We can work together if you have a market for footwears or you're a good online marketer.

Cheers.
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by kagari: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Royalty4vpz:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

THANKS
ok just adviced someone on this earlier, the best bet is agriculture both as a producer and a middleman/marketer since you have the funds. for the producer part you can get an acre in ogun state very close to lagos for 250000, cassava is an evergreen agric produce business. you can buy an acre then rent 2 - 5 acres so you can increase your yield. as a marketer you you can bring the producer from the rural farms to the market at your price and on your marketing strategy. research well. agric is the way forward
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Carmal90(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
kagari:
ok just adviced someone on this earlier, the best bet is agriculture both as a producer and a middleman/marketer since you have the funds. for the producer part you can get an acre in ogun state very close to lagos for 250000, cassava is an evergreen agric produce business. you can buy an acre then rent 2 - 5 acres so you can increase your yield. as a marketer you you can bring the producer from the rural farms to the market at your price and on your marketing strategy. research well. agric is the way forward

Did u actually said 250k for acre?
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by kagari: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Carmal90:

Did u actually said 250k for acre?
yes i actually got one, at ilaro precisely, 5mins drive from the poytechnic college. but an acre wouldnt return your investment, that was why i also adviced you rent 2 to 5 acres too. but the land is basically for agriculture. atleast for now
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Carmal90(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
kagari:
yes i actually got one, at ilaro precisely, 5mins drive from the poytechnic college. but an acre wouldnt return your investment, that was why i also adviced you rent 2 to 5 acres too. but the land is basically for agriculture. atleast for now

Sir with 500k, can someone start dis cassava farming?
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by kagari: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Carmal90:

Sir with 500k, can someone start dis cassava farming?
yes with 500000 you can buy an acre and lease 2 acres plus cost of setting up. i am not a farmer but invested in it so i am saying from my own experience. and i can only speak for cassava. cause to me it has the biggest return on investment and there is the market
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by bosunayoola: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2017
If u don't mind,I have a business idea which a professional company is handling for me, which am so very sure it's profitable. You can partner with me and we ll be on sharing formular...call or whassap-08022647715
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Royalty4vpz: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
grin Transportation biz has no issues with the economy.... people must commute daily...
grin Agricultural biz also is never affected... even if na fish farming.. bukas, hotels, restaurants will patronize you even without great marketing
grin biitc0iin minning is also lucrative... i do not mean SCHEMES but real minning
grin start a tutorial/school and for life you will keep making money
grin go n learn APP DEVELOPMENT and start getting paid for designing apps..

ALL THESE WILL COST YOU LESS THAN 800K, GOD BLESS
.Hello greatnaija01. I love your recommendations. Most especially the App development and designing part. I have always desired to earn from creative designs and intellectual property.
But having no prior training in any form of computer training, where do you think I can start from? Waiting for your candid opinion.
Thanks
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Royalty4vpz: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
kagari:

How are you doing,Kagari. I have always loved the idea of investment in cassava farming/business but because of want of time,I have not been
able to give it all the attention it deserves.
Having been in practical experience of this business,could you help me with information on the best way to invest in it.
Considering the fact that I am not a farmer and I have never been involved in it before,which aspect of the business is most lucrative and ensures high ROI-cassava starch,flakes or selling the tubers?
Thanks for your anticipated candid response.
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Royalty4vpz: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am very grateful to everyone who has responded to this thread.@obanqua,I think it would be best to share whatever ideas you have here,so others can learn too. on my own it is not an impossibility to decide on where to invest after careful investigation of environments and different ideas but I still brought it here because no man is an island of wisdom/knowledge.
@greatnaija01,kagari, I love your recommendations. @barmmyshoes,your suggestion is good too but I think quality shoes is not a necessity to many Nigerians at this time. More ideas are welcome though
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Chidonc(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
op why not try food stuff business, and other agro related business, buy from the north what they have, sell to the east and vice-versa
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Sparkles003(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
ucheheart:
Start a loan business, everybody needs money. If you are interested then lend me N50 000 to pay N60 000 in 5 months that is, N12 000 every month for a start. Here is my number, call me 08091034799 or WhatsApp me
I need a loan too of 100k for a business... Will use my Nysc certificate as collecteral
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Chidonc(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sparkles003:

I need a loan too of 100k for a business... Will use my Nysc certificate as collecteral
lol, ur nysc cert is as useless as the p in psychology.
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by Chidonc(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
instead of stressing ur self farming cassava, y not take the easy route out, get already cultivated cassava from the villages in the east at very cheaper rate and sell in the west,
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by kagari: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Royalty4vpz:

How are you doing,Kagari. I have always loved the idea of investment in cassava farming/business but because of want of time,I have not been
able to give it all the attention it deserves.
Having been in practical experience of this business,could you help me with information on the best way to invest in it.
Considering the fact that I am not a farmer and I have never been involved in it before,which aspect of the business is most lucrative and ensures high ROI-cassava starch,flakes or selling the tubers?
Thanks for your anticipated candid response.
ok like i said in a thread, when i wanted to invest i had the option of plantian cause it had an higher roi but i opted for cassava because my farm manager has a good market for cassava. Actually a cassava export market to canada. If you go for an acre you you might not get your roi immediately if you want to buy so that was why i included the option of lease. I hope i was able to pass some vital info from the few i wrote
Re: I Can Invest #2m Or #3m by greatnaija01: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
i learnt from youtube videos o... but schools like APTECH or NIIT in lagos will offer such... or just check the education and tech section of this forum... you would see many offers by registered tutors

Royalty4vpz:
.Hello greatnaija01. I love your recommendations. Most especially the App development and designing part. I have always desired to earn from creative designs and intellectual property.
But having no prior training in any form of computer training, where do you think I can start from? Waiting for your candid opinion.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Food Items And Provision Every Week / Drop Your Gift Cards And Get Nice Offers / UK Level 1 Fiverr Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.