Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Leadership Crisis Rocks International Distilleries Limited, Ota Factory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leadership Crisis Rocks International Distilleries Limited, Ota Factory (296 Views)

Crisis Rocks Anglican Church In Abia / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis Rocks International Distilleries Limited, Ota Factory by societyreelnews: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Information scooped has it that the labour union of International Distilleries Limited, Ota on Wednesday threatened its management of production shut down if the management refuses to yield to their call to relief the Human Resources Manager, Edem Etuku of his duties.

Findings revealed that the Human Resources Manager who was employed in 2010 had at one time advised the management of the company to lay off its staffs and employ contractual staffs.

http://www.societyreelnews.com/leadership-crisis-rocks-international-distilleries-limited-ota-factory-labour-union-wants-hrm-sacked-threatens-production-shut-down/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Sings Singer, Praiz As Brand Ambassador / See Why Bmw And Mercedes Build Similar Cars / When God Blesses My Friends, I Believe God Just Blessed Me Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.