Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back (11123 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Wants Séx Every Night, I Can’t Satisfy Her, What Do I Do? / Things To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend / Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back by ademola196: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Are you having the feeling that your ex girlfriend want you back? Are you not misjudging her body language? Do you want your ex back and you don’t want to gamble with your heart? Then you this article will serve as a guide for. There is high probability that your ex girlfriend want you back if she does the following:
1. If your ex still calls or visit you? If your ex still communicate with you regularly by calling you on phone, send text message, chat with you and send e-mails to you. That is a green light that she still wants you back. Your ex still loves you.
2. Do you see any sign of flirting in her? If your ex flirts with you when you are with her, she still wants you back in her life. Flirting with you can come in many ways such as making eye contacts and talk dirty with you when the two of you are together.
3. What about body contact. Is she fond of touching you and holding you whenever you are with her? If she touches you now and then, she still loves you and wants you back in her life. Body language and regular body contacts by your ex tell you she still loves you and waiting for you to come back to her life.
4. Does she pay attention to what you do or say? If your ex still has interest and respect for what you say, she still loves you and want to come back to you. That lady still has soft spot for you. She still has the ember of the love the two of you shared in the past still burning in her heart.
5. How does she feel when you come around her? If your ex girlfriend feel happy and excited when she sees you, that is a sign that she want you back in her life.
6. Is she inviting you to her events or asking you out? If your ex girlfriend finds you worthy enough to invite to her events it shows that she still want you around her. Asking you out by your ex is a sign that she still wants you back.
When you see any of these signs above or a combination of some of them in her behaviours towards you that means the lady still loves you and still want you back in life. If you take the right action of asking her out at the right tie she will gladly accept it.

P.S. You can read more on this article and other related subjects by visiting: www.todaysromanticaffairs..com

(1) (Reply)

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.