Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido (600 Views)

If They Allow Him- Davido Replies Fan Who Calls Out His Father / Wizkid Diss Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies. / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido by iamVirus(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017

Davido has confessed that despite God’s numerous blessings in his life, he rarely has time to attend church.
Making a rare appearance in church last weekend, Davido surprised many when he joined the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Lagos, Nigeria. And in a brief message, revealed that his friends encouraged him to go to the house of God.
Arguably one of the biggest artistes on the African continent, Davido after being invited by the man of God to speak to the congregation shouted, “Praise the Lord” to a loud response from the congregation.
“I woke up late this morning, I normally wake up late but my friends were like OBO lets go to church. God has been blessing me so much I rarely have time to come and thank Him,” he confessed.

“We hope to see you again,”

the pastor told him shortly after his revelation.

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/god-has-blessed-me-but-i-rarely-make-time-to-thank-him-davido/
Re: God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido by iamVirus(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good for him
Re: God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well if you don't have time to ask God for anything since he's blessed you so much at least take out some time to thank him for blessing you this much.

Remember all you have you will leave one day and die. Life is so fragile. This life is nothing but a journey, don't get too comfortable as to think this is your destination.
Re: God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido by femolacqua(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thank God for him.
Re: God Has Blessed Me But I Rarely Make Time To Thank Him – Davido by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
smiley I'm happy for him

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shared This Topless Photo Of Herself / “the North Was Excluded From The Wedding Party”- Man Accuses Movie Of Tribalism / Video: Kirk Franklin And His Son Catching Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.