Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You (1234 Views)

How To Woo A Lady And Make Her Fall In Love With You / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by ademola196: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
Are you a shy guy?  Do you have any difficulty wooing a lady you like? Do you know you can get that pretty lady in your street that you have been dying for all this while to fall in love with you? Do you want me to show you how to flirt your way into a lady’s heart without her suspecting your mission? Today you will learn some useful tips on dating and romantic relationship. In this article, I will teach you the secrets, which those sleek guys around you are using to get ladies of their dreams and desires which you too can use to get the kind of girlfriend you want in your life. It is called flirting. It is all about healthy flirting with the girl you want till she falls in love with you. Perhaps, you don’t know what flirting is all about. Flirting with a woman is a deliberate effort by a man, aimed at attracting a lady to himself, to bring her mind and attention to him through the showing of affection and interest on her by him. Flirting is a good weapon and a good starting point for a shy guy who want a girl to fall in love with him. How then can you flirt with a girl to the existent of wining her love? How can you start flirting with a lady? You can start flirting with a lady this way.
1. Use simple and indirect way to familiarize yourself with her. The first thing you need to start with is to get into a light conversation with her. This exchange of ideas through your conservations with her gives you a relaxed atmosphere around her which does not give her an idea of what you really want, form her. It makes her relaxed too when you come around. Repeat this approach several times to familiarize yourself with her.
2. Bring body contact approach on board. If you have been in talking relationship with her for sometime, move on to the next stage of the game by using body contact method. When I say contact I mean using eye contact, body contact and others to bring her closer to you. This helps you in building her trust in you. You can do by making regular eye and body contacts with her. Touch her once in a while when the opportunity presents itself e.g. if you seat beside her or when you are walking with her, try to hold her hand. If she does not show any resistance or show any sign of disapproval to your touches and contacts, increase the number of contacts and length of your touches. For instance you can go on to hold her by her waist when you walk with her.
3. Seal it up one day with a goodnight kiss. This is the next step in healthy flirting act and it should come immediately after the body language stage. After the contacts and touches stages try and summon up courage to give her a goodnight kiss. If there is no sign of disapproval from her, it is time to get to full kissing session, petting, dirty talks and other romantic things with her. All those tips above will help the two of you seal up a good relationship which you can step up to full romantic relationship that will eventually lead you the two of you into marriage.
On the other hand, you must bear it in mind that flirting takes sometime days to start yielding the kind of result you want and you must be patient for it.  Never rush her. Never make the mistake of touching her in any sensitive part of her body such as the bosom, thighs and buttock during the body contact stage. Doing that will amount to rushing her and that can easily give you your intention away to her which may jeopardize your chances of achieving you aim with her. Just take your time in playing the game according to the rules of the game and follow her responses to you. Give her attention by always showing interest in her problems.  Continue with the game, ask her out and be close to her, good opportunity to start a lasting relationship with her will present itself to you faster than you can think.

P.S. You can read more on this article and other related subjects by visiting: www.todaysromanticaffairs..com
Re: How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You by Busybody2(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
ademola196:

Are you a shy guy?  Do you have any difficulty wooing a lady you like? Do you know you can get that pretty lady in your street that you have been dying for all this while to fall in love with you? Do you want me to show you how to flirt your way into a lady’s heart without her suspecting your mission? . . .

I am so embarassed to type this, I had to hide behind someone to do it embarassed tongue I am a shy girl too, so can I apply for help to get a man too embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

To Miss Spikeycylinder / Osogbo Osun State Hookup / Usa Guy Looking For A Naija Freak! Ill Be In Naija In A Few Holla!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.