Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life (927 Views)

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by amakoro(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jane Parks, who was 17 when she scooped £1 million, said she sometimes wishes she had never bought her winning ticket.

Now 21, she confessed she’s burdened with the ‘stress’ of being a millionairess.

And people should not be allowed to buy a ticket until they’re 18 years old.

‘At times it feels like winning the lottery has ruined my life,’ she told the Sunday People.

She is reported to be considering suing Camelot, who run the lottery.

Park who won the lottery in 2013 has splashed out on breast implants, two properties and a chihuahua, but admitted she struggles to find purpose in

She said: ‘I thought it would make it ten times better but it’s made it ten times worse. I wish I had no money most days. I say to myself, ‘My life would be so much easier if I hadn’t won.’

‘People look at me and think, ‘I wish I had her lifestyle, I wish I had her money.’ But they don’t realise the extent of my stress.

‘I have material things but apart from that my life is empty. What is my purpose in life?’

I feel for you sister
http://naijspeaker..com/2017/02/lotto-youngest-winner-suing-lottery-company-for-ruining-her-life.html

Re: Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by amakoro(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by peachesandroses(f): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
She needs Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Awe, abeg give me ur contact; u will show u the meaning of your life instanta
Re: Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by GMBuhari: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tickets siddon for shop jeje you carry your money go buy

Dem no force you, dem no push you

Now you dey complain?

Oyinbo pipu sef

sunnyboi:
Awe, abeg give me ur contact; u will show u the meaning of your life instanta
grin you can find her fb and add her up
Re: Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
If say no be oyibo i go say d juju wey dem take hold her na imported from India.

Sometimes all u need is leave your environment before u can see where ur life fit it.

If its me, i would have traveled more than 100 countries in the world.

I know with that my life cannot remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Level 2 FIVERR Account For Outright Purchase . / Constitutional Amendment : Saraki And The Senate Plan To Stop Osinbajo / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Listed On Coinmarketcap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.