Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Worse Anime You've Ever Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worse Anime You've Ever Watched (1270 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guys,I've been thinking...what is the worst anime you've ever watched ? Our's is
Akame ga kill. angry
Heavy object. tongue
Ninja slayer. undecided.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A
Kekkai Sensen .
We'll like to hear yours so that we can make a video on it
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

Tokyo Ghoul Root A

What!!!, that anime was the bomb how on earth would you not like that. The worst animes for me are

1.Naruto

2.Black bullet
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:

What!!!, that anime was the bomb how on earth would you not like that. The worst animes for me are

1.Naruto

2.Black bullet

naruto

1 Like

Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:

1.Naruto

2.Black bullet

Root A was terrible,kaneki had less than 20 percent of screen time.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

Root A was terrible,kaneki had less than 20 percent of screen time.

You're about Kaneki being in the background in Root A, but it was still a bomb to me. I preferred his personality in the first season anyway so I didn't miss him much.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

naruto

That show is 70% filler with a ridiculous story line, it's the most overrated anime out there. I enjoy the video games though.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:

You're about Kaneki being in the background in Root A, but it was still a bomb to me. I preferred his personality in the first season anyway so I didn't miss him much.
personality? you mean him crying all the way to episode 12?
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
Guys,I've been thinking...what is the worst anime you've ever watched ? Our's is
Akame ga kill. angry
Heavy object. tongue
Ninja slayer. undecided.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A
Kekkai Sensen .
We'll like to hear yours so that we can make a video on it

Worst ones

Hundred
Gakushen Toshi Asterisk(good opening songs and ending songs...bad anime).
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
personality? you mean him crying all the way to episode 12?

I could relate with his crying in the first season, in Root A he just seemed distant and robotic. Root A couldn't have worked with him in the lead.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Worst ones

Hundred
Gakushen Toshi Asterisk(good opening songs and ending songs...bad anime).
We totally agree with HUNDRED but GAKUSHEN TOSHI ASTERISK wasn't that bad.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:28am On Feb 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

That show is 70% filler with a ridiculous story line, it's the most overrated anime out there. I enjoy the video games though.
70% filler in naruto and naruto shippuden interesting, someone would read this now and think its true.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

70% filler in naruto and naruto shippuden interesting, someone would read this now and think its true.

I can count 12 animes that I've watched in the last two years that are all three times better than Naruto. That anime is just plain overhyped.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

I can count 12 animes that I've watched in the last two years that are all three times better than Naruto. That anime is just plain overhyped.
Not that we want to join this argument but can you please name them ?
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

If personally you prefer other animes to Naruto thats good for you but your reason in essence is actually crap.
70% fillers is just totally wrong, yes they had lots of fillers especially towards d end (blame studio pierrot) but that doesn't take anything away from the plot, characters, fights plus its still covered d canon material which is the manga.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

If personally you prefer other animes to Naruto thats good for you but your reason in essence is actually crap.
70% fillers is just totally wrong, yes they had lots of fillers especially towards d end (blame studio pierrot) but that doesn't take anything away from the plot, characters, fights plus its still covered d canon material which is the manga.
so whats your Worse Anime??
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

I think at the end of the day it boils down to preference, I still don't think there's anything special about the plot and I would still put Naruto on the list of overrated animes any day.

1 Like

Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

Not that we want to join this argument but can you please name them ?

1.Attack on titan

2.Tokyo Ghoul

3.Black lagoon

4.Death parade

5.Black butler

6.Psycho pass

7.Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood

8.Gangsta

9.Blue exorcist

10.Level E

11.One punch man

12.Bakuman
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
JacksonD7:

1.Attack on titan

2.Tokyo Ghoul

3.Black lagoon

4.Death parade

5.Black butler

6.Psycho pass

7.Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood

8.Gangsta

9.Blue exorcist

10.Level E

11.One punch man

12.Bakuman
preference is understandable but you also put one punch man hahahaha lol some of these animes are great but Naruto actually has the use of intellect not some who only fight and make noise without employ use of their brains.
lool but its your choice
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by nelsonebby(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hate all of them
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

preference is understandable but you also put one punch man hahahaha lol some of these animes are great but Naruto actually has the use of intellect not some who only fight and make noise without employ use of their brains.
lool but its your choice
one punch man is a great anime..

1 Like

Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

lool but its your choice
actually has the use of intellect not some who only fight and make noise without employ use of their brains.i dont think there any anime in his list that dont use that.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
actually has the use of intellect not some who only fight and make noise without employ use of their brains.i dont think there any anime in his list that dont use that.
Lol You need to tell me which ones used it apart from animes like HXH nd naruto (with the exceptions of animes like death note) only few animes employ the use of strategies/wits in their combat battles the rest is just fight, punch, blow hit.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Lol You need to tell me which ones used it apart from animes like HXH nd naruto (with the exceptions of animes like death note) only few animes employ the use of strategies/wits in their combat battles the rest is just fight, punch, blow hit.
you joking right HXH? what of cowboy bebop,employ the use of strategies/wits in their combat battles the rest is just fight? no anime come close to Fate Zero in that.just look at sable vs lance fight alone,that trumps any battle in naruto or HXH. Sword of the Stranger,no name vs luo-lang is the best sword fight in anime using all that without any single dialogue. and dont get me started on how the fights in Hajime no Ippo are!!!!.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by JacksonD7: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

lool but its your choice

Every anime has its own feel, if I wanted intellect I'd go watch Death Note.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
JacksonD7:

Every anime has its own feel, if I wanted intellect I'd go watch Death Note.
Intellect?? Death Note?? did everyone completely forget about its season two ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Kaycee7(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
you joking right HXH? what of cowboy bebop,employ the use of strategies/wits in their combat battles the rest is just fight? no anime come close to Fate Zero in that.just look at sable vs lance fight alone,that trumps any battle in naruto or HXH. Sword of the Stranger,no name vs luo-lang is the best sword fight in anime using all that without any single dialogue. and dont get me started on how the fights in Hajime no Ippo are!!!!.
It seems you misunderstood me im not talking abt fun/great combat battles purely, a lot of animes have that (i for one loved bleach's exhilarating battles). I meant the use of pure wits, strategies in their battles and not just brute abilities alone.
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by nani667: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
One Piece ..
Terrible Shite.... almost Threw up when I saw it sad
Re: Worse Anime You've Ever Watched by SkyCityBay1: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2017
nani667:
One Piece ..

Terrible Shite.... almost Threw up when I saw it sad
is that so? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Part Two Of Tyrese Gibson's Popular Movie ('baby Boy) / Bbnaija: Secret You Don't Know About Big Brother NAIJA / "Lion Heart" Nollywood Movie Official Trailer By Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.