Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Indicators Of Matured Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indicators Of Matured Christians (389 Views)

Revealed Secrets : The 5 Indicators Of An Evil And Wicked Heart ( Must Read ) / Must Know For A Better Living Life :The 5 Indicators Of An Evil And Wicked Heart / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indicators Of Matured Christians by SonofIssachar: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Author Unknown

✅ They speak the truth at all times
✅ They are good listeners
✅ They hardly take offense
✅ They are quick to forgive
✅ They are reliable
✅ They are supportive
✅ They have an appetite for prayer and fasting
✅ They rely on the Word of God
✅ The more God lifts them up, the more they become humble
✅ They hardly defend themselves
✅ They are quick to repent
✅ They seek peace and pursue it
✅ They love people and they are compassionate
✅ They know when to talk and when to be quiet
✅ They are full of wisdom in many aspects of life
✅ They respect people and are very sensitive to people's feelings
✅ They have a lot of patience and they are not short-tempered
✅ They fear God
✅ They give honour where it is due
✅ They are content with what they have
✅ They have good leadership skills
✅ They are hospitable
✅ They are not carried away by all kinds of teachings
✅ They are good followers
✅ They have a sacrificial spirit
✅ They don't gossip and look down on people
✅ They have faith
✅ They take part in church activities and attend church regularly
✅ They are clean in every aspect of life
✅ Their spirits are sensitive, they hate sin
✅ They don't act holier than others
✅ They don't compete with others

Meditation: For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. – Ephesians 2:8

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indicators Of Matured Christians by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
I love this list. It's a tough pill to swallow...but many of these traits are evidence of the Holy Spirit's power to manifest that Fruit of the Spirit in one's life. It isn't about just knowing prophesy, Bible scriptures, or historical facts. It's about that heart change...true character reformation. How do I relate and treat my neighbor (which is any human on the planet). Do I truly love my brethren...let alone enemies? Are my motives truly pure?
Questions to ponder....
And I'll be the first to admit it...I have some huge struggles on that list. The Lord's got a whole lot of work to do on me personally..but He can accomplish it (if I let Him).

2 Likes

Re: Indicators Of Matured Christians by Akposb(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
The more of the word I understand, the more I see these qualities mentioned by the op. Grace from God is all that is needed.

1 Like

Re: Indicators Of Matured Christians by lepasharon(f): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Sadly these kind of ppl arr rare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allah Inconsistency / 5 Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven. / The Illusion Of Life After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.