Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo (1029 Views)

How To Train Your Dog To Be A Good And Active Guard Dog / 14 Months Old Dog No Heat Yet Why / This Head Is Just Too Big..chai...dis Male Caucasian Pup Nawa Ooo..he Is 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by Dayobajulaiye(m): 4:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Room please am a first timer ...... All of a sudden my Gsd just stop eating even yesterday I make go hungry so she can eat after 3 to 4 hours I serve her a little food then she finish it yesterday night I gave her another food so when I wake up around 4am today I find out she did not eat the food she only eat small out of it and drink alot of water then play........please any help for my dog not eating?
Re: Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by nathan5050(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2017
It actually depends on how old she is.... If she's around 1-5 months or maybe more, I'll suggest you de-worm her. Go to a vet and request for an anti-worm tablet for her. Or if a vet shop is quite far, visit a chemist and ask of cettras(it's a tiny red tablet) administer at least two tablets and see the wonders.... Thank me later.
Re: Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by KingAfo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
GSD and Caucasian always have diet problems, dont worry..
Re: Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by Dayobajulaiye(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
I alreay deworm her on january 3 times this February 2 times what els should deworm again any dog medicine to make her go hungry
Re: Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by egorov(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dayobajulaiye:
I alreay deworm her on january 3 times this February 2 times what els should deworm again any dog medicine to make her go hungry
give her multivitamin... Eg pet tabs, k9favourite, vitapet
Re: Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo by Dayobajulaiye(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird / Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season / Adorable German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.