Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business (1330 Views)

Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Cocoa Business? Please Come In!!! / Anybody That Deals Or Knows About Cocoa Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by markjohn12: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
Please i need everyone help,i buy and export coco in small quantity,but due to popular demands i have not be able to meet up with my buyers,please i am begging everyone who can loan me N65,000 Naira to add to my funds so that i can buy much and the machine inorder for me to meet up with my buyers who have been waiting patiently for me to deliver,i will be using my international passport,National ID Card and the Machine for collateral,please any serious lender can reach me on this no 07089754056 so that we can discuss more on the Business and the return and also the percentage of the loan or you can flash me to call back,thanks and God Bless you All.
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Kafin(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
I will suggest that you let your customers benefit from the situation instead of looking for investors. Offer them some discounts if they pay upfront, or more discount if they buy in bigger quantity. You can then take your "extra profit" and invest it in the processing machine.

This will be a win-win case and your customers will be happier and more loyal.
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
yfjkkj
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Chalyoti: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
pls call me here:08055808132. I'm in the business also

charles
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by markjohn12: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
i apprecaite everyone efforts to help me,for those who have called me i thank you so much for your concern,but please you should reduced the percentage interest rate for me i can only pay %10 per month because the business is a seasonal business,thanks so much.
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by markjohn12: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
!
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Kol: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hi MarkJohn. We can give you less than 10% per month after we have discussed with you and done a proper assessment of your case. Email me at domainkcl@yahoo.com and we can discuss.
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by wumiabo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
Where do you live? i can give you the 10% mail me at wumiabo@yahoo.com
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by markjohn12: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
i thank you all very much for your help is unfortunate for me that most people that really want to help me leaves in lagos.now i can really see that they are good people in this country that really want to help the need,please anyone that leaves in Edo state or have any relations that leave in Edo State who can monitor the all affair about the business should please contact me for the interest percentage per month,please if you can not call me just flash i will call you,this is my no-07089754056,thanks again once more.
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by markjohn12: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
!
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by Temin(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2009
Dog want to eat Dog ?
Re: I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business by lololo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
sorry ooh let me just ask, is this a bank where u can collect loan, na wow 4 people ooh

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010? / Business Ideas Needed For A 3 Million Naira Capital / How Can I Open A U.s Bank Account For Adsense Electronic Fund Transfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.