Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2449 Views)

Where Are The Bible Lovers...show Us How Good You Are!! / Shift Lemme Faint Oh ! This Hilarious Wedding Invitation Will Make You Laugh / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by sarz(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
LEMME SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN THINKING: A
POLICE OFFICER HAD A BROTHER,BUT THE
BROTHER HAD NO BROTHER.HOW COULD THAT
BE.
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by skillzbae(f): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2017
The police officer is a lady

1 Like

Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by respect80(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2017
sarz:
LEMME SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN THINKING: A
POLICE OFFICER HAD A BROTHER,BUT THE
BROTHER HAD NO BROTHER.HOW COULD THAT
BE.

This could only be if

-the police officers brother didn't have a brother before he died and the police officer was born after the death of his brother.
Which means his brother had no brother but he had a brother who is no more.

I'm I right
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by gqboyy(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2017
skillzbae:
The police officer is a lady
I think this is d answer
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
The police officer is a woman
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by hayorlad: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder what kind of baptism we go call this one now, this laughing Gas Comedy people self...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5-mN41pxA
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by ItxAyce(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
respect80:

This could only be if

-the police officers brother didn't have a brother before he died and the police officer was born after the death of his brother.
Which means his brother had no brother but he had a brother who is no more.

I'm I right
Lecturer...... I hail thee
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by respect80(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
ItxAyce:

Lecturer...... I hail thee
Hope you enjoy the lecture grin
Re: Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking by Believesamson(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
tongue [color=#000099][/color] the officer is a lady

(1) (Reply)

OMG: How Real Is This Selfie Picture? / An Insect Caught On Cam Studying In Ahmadu Bello University / Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.