Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Earn Passive Income With Questra - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra (25087 Views)

How To Earn Passively With Questra Holdings Weekly / Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Lechkan(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2017
Areolaolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by MrJonny(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2017
taovilla:
Just some little stats for ya'll.

Financial holding company, Questra Holdings Inc, runs business on buying and selling debentures, including shares of the companies conducting initial public offering of their securities on the stock exchange (IPO). They have been in business since 2009.

Fund managers of Questra Holdings Inc evaluate and buy shares of promising companies such as Facebook, at the moment of their initial public offering on the Stock Exchange under certain and favorable conditions. Such a strategy allows to buy shares at a very low price, before they become publicly available. And after a short time to sell those same shares much more expensive and gain the resulting profit from 10% to 3000%.
The company works in real estate and securities transactions and operates under the license of the Ministry of Finance of the United Kingdom and the State Commission for Regulation of Financial Services Markets as well.

The advantages of this company are many:

-Working capital of the company is over 314,733,281
-They work in 28 countries across Europe
-They have been in the European market since 2009
-They have concluded over 1100 transactions for 7 years
-They employ 158 employees
-88% of all transactions carried out by managers are profitable
-They formally cooperate with customers all over the world
-Marketing of the company allows any type of the customer to earn extra money on top of their investment
-During 2015, The investors got a profit of 231,140,899 euro
-The insurance fund of the company is 53,972,112 euro
-The customers of the company can become its members
-A unique payment and promotion system
-Interest-free loans for housing and car
-The opportunities for earning and development are unlimited

The company has built a successful career since 2009. May 4, 2009 is the date of the founding of the company SFG Group and the opening of its first international office in the city of Madrid in Spain. At the beginning of work the team consisted of only 12 employees.

On March 22, 2010 the company overcame the barrier of 10 million euros in net profit. From this point March 22 is a significant day for the employees of the company.

In 2011, a well-known European bank appeared among the company's customers. The company reached a new level and got large insurance, construction, leasing and telecommunication companies in its portfolio.

For the safety of work and protection capital from risk on June 6, 2012, the company created its own insurance fund with an initial capital of 5 million euro.

On April 11, 2013 due to changes in EU legislation, related to the work of the companies under the jurisdiction of the Spanish state, the company changed its legal address and was registered in the British Virgin Islands as QUESTRA HOLDINGS INC

On February 10, 2014 the company enters into the next phase of its development. An improved marketing plan and unique product “investor portfolio” is produced for the customers.

On October 5, 2015 Questra Holdings Inc officially opens the second major line of its financial activities. Promising business of purchase and sale of shares of the companies making initial public offering of their securities on the stock exchange (IPO).

All that sound amazing doesn't it? So how any one can be part of this company and make profits?

johnfridayosi@gmail.com . send pls
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by rookidmart: 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
Questra is a Ponzi scheme. http://scamquestra.com

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by onesource2(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
onesourceinvestmentsltd@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by lovelyadeola(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2017
I'm interested lovelyadeola@Gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by taovilla: 6:55am On May 26, 2017
LIVE: Questra World from Madrid | 25.05.17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irMIMvO46a0&feature=youtu.be
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by ommo(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2017
rookidmart:
Questra is a Ponzi scheme.
http://scamquestra.com

In this current economic reality, its always prudent to double cross and check the authenticity of every information we come across. Most especially when it comes from an unknown source or online. Questra Holdings is one those investment opportunities i came across sometime ago. Like any serious entrepreneur or investor, i didnt just swallow everything i heard about the company and what they are operations. I made my own researches on them online. I was able to find some information them. These information where both positive and negative.

I did some background check on the websites that posted those information to know their sources, and i was able to draw my know conclusions. One thing I've came to realise when it comes to online information is that, one can easily be misled by what he or she see online. I noticed some of the websites that posted some negative review on Questra where also running another investment opportunities which they naturally promoted.

After further due diligence, i took a leap of faith and invested and I've never regretted it.

Questra Holding is REAL. Just yesterday (25th May 2017), the president Questra world and CEO Atlantic Global Asset Management (AGAM) ( a subsudiary and investment arm of Questra holdings) held a live video presentation to elaborate the future plans of Questra holdings, and i was opportune to follow the presentation. It was enlighten and reassuring.
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by taovilla: 4:05pm On May 26, 2017
ommo:

In this current economic reality, its always prudent to double cross and check the authenticity of every information we come across. Most especially when it comes from an unknown source or online. Questra Holdings is one those investment opportunities i came across sometime ago. Like any serious entrepreneur or investor, i didnt just swallow everything i heard about the company and what they are operations. I made my own researches on them online. I was able to find some information them. These information where both positive and negative.

I did some background check on the websites that posted those information to know their sources, and i was able to draw my know conclusions. One thing I've came to realise when it comes to online information is that, one can easily be misled by what he or she see online. I noticed some of the websites that posted some negative review on Questra where also running another investment opportunities which they naturally promoted.

After further due diligence, i took a leap of faith and invested and I've never regretted it.

Questra Holding is REAL. Just yesterday (25th May 2017), the president Questra world and CEO Atlantic Global Asset Management (AGAM) ( a subsudiary and investment arm of Questra holdings) held a live video presentation to elaborate the future plans of Questra holdings, and i was opportune to follow the presentation. It was enlighten and reassuring.

God bless you sir....
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by klinsoul22: 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Forex4u:
you are on point, am also an investor there, Nigerians should venture in it, its very real,please also inbox me for other company paying since TWO THOUSAND AND SIX, still paying to this very TWENTY SEVENTEEN.

pls my email is. olaitanolawale122@yahoo.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by taovilla: 4:15pm On May 26, 2017
most problem with people is that they dont do there research very well, all what they search for is bad review about a particular program on the internet forgetting that internet is free world where you can publish anything you like. although Questra is not for everybody ...just for the minded people .. Thank God is another Pay day....cant wait for this week profit to be declare......6PM on my mind....
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by klinsoul22: 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
taovilla:
most problem with people is that they dont do there research very well, all what they search for is bad review about a particular program on the internet forgetting that internet is free world where you can publish anything you like. although Questra is not for everybody ...just for the minded people .. Thank God is another Pay day....cant wait for this week profit to be declare......6PM on my mind....

inbox me the details, olaitanolawale122@yahoo.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by taovilla: 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
klinsoul22:

inbox me the details, olaitanolawale122@yahoo.com

sent
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by bowile4u(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2017
pls send me adeagbo214@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by noble5vers(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2017
Am interested noble5vers@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by icents009: 6:28am On May 27, 2017
Icents009@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Adeapex(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2017
Please send the details to me: livelysegzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Forex4u(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2017
klinsoul22:

pls my email is. olaitanolawale122@yahoo.com
Contact me via WhatsApp, my number in my signature.
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by mwhy(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2017
muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Forex4u(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2017
ohuatc:

I am interested. 08064675850
contact me through my number via WhatsApp
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2017
Fmdr1979@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
taovilla:

interested
Fmdr1979@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by bamidek(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
Interested please bamidek@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
Interested. philip4glory
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
excelgrace:
Interested. philip4glory

philip4glory@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by adeshinacute(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2017
Shawler.adams@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by olavic17: 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Please send olavic17@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by tboibamz: 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
taovilla:

Please furnish me with the details

tboibamz at gmail dot com

Thanks
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2017
taovilla:
Just some little stats for ya'll.

Financial holding company, Questra Holdings Inc, runs business on buying and selling debentures, including shares of the companies conducting initial public offering of their securities on the stock exchange (IPO). They have been in business since 2009.

Fund managers of Questra Holdings Inc evaluate and buy shares of promising companies such as Facebook, at the moment of their initial public offering on the Stock Exchange under certain and favorable conditions. Such a strategy allows to buy shares at a very low price, before they become publicly available. And after a short time to sell those same shares much more expensive and gain the resulting profit from 10% to 3000%.
The company works in real estate and securities transactions and operates under the license of the Ministry of Finance of the United Kingdom and the State Commission for Regulation of Financial Services Markets as well.

The advantages of this company are many:

-Working capital of the company is over 314,733,281
-They work in 28 countries across Europe
-They have been in the European market since 2009
-They have concluded over 1100 transactions for 7 years
-They employ 158 employees
-88% of all transactions carried out by managers are profitable
-They formally cooperate with customers all over the world
-Marketing of the company allows any type of the customer to earn extra money on top of their investment
-During 2015, The investors got a profit of 231,140,899 euro
-The insurance fund of the company is 53,972,112 euro
-The customers of the company can become its members
-A unique payment and promotion system
-Interest-free loans for housing and car
-The opportunities for earning and development are unlimited

The company has built a successful career since 2009. May 4, 2009 is the date of the founding of the company SFG Group and the opening of its first international office in the city of Madrid in Spain. At the beginning of work the team consisted of only 12 employees.

On March 22, 2010 the company overcame the barrier of 10 million euros in net profit. From this point March 22 is a significant day for the employees of the company.

In 2011, a well-known European bank appeared among the company's customers. The company reached a new level and got large insurance, construction, leasing and telecommunication companies in its portfolio.

For the safety of work and protection capital from risk on June 6, 2012, the company created its own insurance fund with an initial capital of 5 million euro.

On April 11, 2013 due to changes in EU legislation, related to the work of the companies under the jurisdiction of the Spanish state, the company changed its legal address and was registered in the British Virgin Islands as QUESTRA HOLDINGS INC

On February 10, 2014 the company enters into the next phase of its development. An improved marketing plan and unique product “investor portfolio” is produced for the customers.

On October 5, 2015 Questra Holdings Inc officially opens the second major line of its financial activities. Promising business of purchase and sale of shares of the companies making initial public offering of their securities on the stock exchange (IPO).

All that sound amazing doesn't it? So how any one can be part of this company and make profits?

send it to my email

mikkyjayclue@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by gracevien(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
Pls am interested - gentlev4u@yahoo.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by markovnikov(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2017
I am interested too olamideoduneye@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by 1EmmyKay: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Send to 1seunemmy@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Passive Income With Questra by youcanmakeit: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
emmanuelprosper78@gmail. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.