Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Recession: Buhari To Launch Economic Recovery Plan Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recession: Buhari To Launch Economic Recovery Plan Soon (392 Views)

God's Recovery Plan For You. / Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform / Nigeria Economic Recovery Cosmetic, Says World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari To Launch Economic Recovery Plan Soon by malik28: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
The Federal Government on Wednesday said it would determine the size of the loan it is expected to take from the World Bank only when the 2017 budget is passed into law and that President Muhammadu Buhari will be launching an economic recovery plan soon

READ MORE http://shipsandports.com.ng/recession-buhari-launch-economic-recovery-plan-soon/

Re: Recession: Buhari To Launch Economic Recovery Plan Soon by johnbuck81(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
buhari to launch recovery economy plan SOONhahaha! I guess that would be after 2019.
The daura man is battling with health issues OVERSEAS and don't give a "middle finger" about Nigerians. He lacks the economic plan to move this nation forward,i guess that's one of d reasons the naira keep falling.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Former Striker Denied Entry Into The United States / 171 Libya Returnees Arrive Lagos Airport / Finally I Have Given Up On This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.