Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am Tired Of This Kind Of Cycle. Mr Dangote Come Naaaaaa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Tired Of This Kind Of Cycle. Mr Dangote Come Naaaaaa (796 Views)

North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / AFCON: Dangote, Otedola to Super Eagles: You will get $75k for every goal Scored / Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of This Kind Of Cycle. Mr Dangote Come Naaaaaa by tonero4urch(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2017
I am tired of this cycle season in- season out. Can someone please come and buy Arsenal and kick out this man that called himself a coach. Please Mr Dangote, when are you coming to buy Arsenal? Pleaseeeeee naaaaaa...do quick naaaa....! cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Pedro And Cesc Fabegas All Smiles On Chelsea Flight Ahead Of Everton Clash / Shocking!! Zidane’s Departure From Real Madrid Confirmed (read More) / Russia 2018! See List Of Qualified Countries And Status Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.