Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo (57207 Views)

Man Photobombs Nadia Buari's Picture / Nadia Buari And Her Child Step Out Together / Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by graciella(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Una sure say no be doll baby be that? I mean manequinn. Did he park his hair?
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by Bustincole(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shey na man be dat tin wey be like mannequin

abi cant u see how d bak side look like a mannequin wey dem wear cloth for...

Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by Laple0541(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
I cant see the relevance of including Jim Iyke's ex in the caption!....
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by walcuts(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dat her own cup of tea....It none of my business o jere...
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by Onyinye15(f): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
see twinka news sad
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
asatemple:
Rubbish! He can never be more handsome than my husband. You're showing us the head of what I dont know
really u mean u are married.....oh God i wish u were single..i like ur melons in ur d.p. its huge...m sure its gonna be tasty
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by kkinternet: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!
Re: Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo by asatemple(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
oluwashegunn:
really u mean u are married.....oh God i wish u were single..i like ur melons in ur d.p. its huge...m sure its gonna be tasty
get behind me devil!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.