Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

These Powerful Tools Made My First $200 In Article Writing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / These Powerful Tools Made My First $200 In Article Writing (471 Views)

Make Your First $200 Online Step By Step Tutorial Free Course / You Can Now Access These POWERFUL TOOLS Now... Click Here To DOWNLOAD Everything / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Powerful Tools Made My First $200 In Article Writing by arak4love(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Online, there are plenty of venues where you can earn to write. Having that said, you won’t run out of opportunities if you devote some time and effort searching for ways to make money online as an article writer/rewriter especially if you’re the busy type.

I have personally categorize article writing into two types;

1. The hard type (time consuming)
2. The easy type (money earners)

the hard type

When i say hard type. This means people in this category search journals, books, internet, reports, projects just to get to write simple 500 words article which might some cases worth $5. People in this category have lesser time to enjoy their earned money because most of the time, they will be on seat cracking their brains for content..And in the long run they get to be paid lesser amount compared to the job they did.

The easy type

As for me this is my 3rd year of joining the easy type to make money online which has been giving me constant income..If you were to be asked what is the means of livelihood. Your answer will be money if i am right. This category is the most profitable because i will show you the secret as you read on.

Where to join to get paid for writing

Join freelance sites. There are many of them online e.g Fiverr.com which i use most often to sell my services. I have about 4 accounts with them. These freelance sites allow you to place your bids on projects. You can join those sites and apply to various jobs in writing online. You can search for more than hundreds of jobs at the same time.

Connect on LinkedIn. One way to build your reputation as a rewriter is through this site. In addition, it can connect you to thousands of employers looking for writers. They could be website owners, bloggers, and other people who are looking to produce content of their sites. This is one way to make money online by being a writer. On this social site, there are also many chances to network with the most powerful business owners who might need your services in the future.

Write e-books. One way to make money as a writer is to become an e-book writer aside from being an article rewriter. This way, you can make a lot of money for selling your own digital products. Some writers earn about 20 dollars per page of their e-book.

Create your portfolio in article directories. This is one way to get established as an author. In fact, there could be people who might be interested to hire you to write their contents. Article directories can give you an opportunity to display your name, which helps create your reputation in writing.

There you have some ways to make money online as a writer. Surely, there are more than these to help you get paid to write. Make a lot of money online using your talent and skills in writing. Offer your service to people who are interested to get your services. Find more ways on how to earn as an article rewriter today!

My ultimate secret

There are basically 2 powerful tools that does the entire job for me from generating content to rewriting content and to checking for plagiarism. These tools is a one click tool that can generate,rewrite any article from different formats. Content creation takes a lot of time and due to this problem, many site owners don't get enough time for content promotion and off page SEO. Secondly, there are also some webmasters who are low on budget and at the start of their career, they can't pay a heavy amount to their writers for generating fresh content for their blog or website. But with these powerful tools, it gives you highly converting fresh and unique content
These tools offers many extraordinary features at no cost. In the first tool just type any article keyword you want to generate either on parental, child upbringing, ecommerce or anything , with one click this tool generate highly converting seo optimized article for you with the amount of words you specify. In the second tool Just paste any article there and the tool generate a high-quality human readable content in some seconds only.

Here are some unique features which make these tools one of the best tools on planet earth!

100% free for lifetime. No premium subscriptions required
These tools generate and rewrites every article into high quality and human readable content
Every article generated by these tools is 90-100% Plagiarism Free
Supports every language
Works smoothly with no issues

My personal help

Some people might be doubting if truly these tools are not fake. I tell you Hell! No! because personally i have a made a video tutorial that shows you live preview of how the tools work. In this video i chose about three articles i generated, rewrote and check for plagiarism within 2 minutes i created a unique content which is ready for delivery for clients. Can you see how easy it is rather than going for the hard type.

How to get these tools

These information i am revealing worth 50,000 naira due to the lifetime free offer which have been manipulated for you. You dont have to pay for any subscription because the job has been done already. But for the benefit of people willing to join the easy type to make money, I will be giving out these tools for just 2,000 naira only.

How to order

To order for these tools please whatsapp me on 08161142455 (please this number is for whatsapp only)
for calls only please call 08155914677

Once your payment is confirmed, your package will be sent to your email.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ponzi Scheme Script - Cheaper Rate / Take You Business To A Global State,make It Public By Having An E-commerce Web / Hello Webmasters I Need You Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.