Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mr 2kay Opens Up About His Relationship With #bbnaija’s Gifty – See What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Opens Up About His Relationship With #bbnaija’s Gifty – See What He Said (580 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Opens Up About His Relationship With #bbnaija’s Gifty – See What He Said by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
BBNaija’s Gifty: One of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Gifty is in the news again. Yesterday she was trolled and bashed on Twitter for saying she doesn’t know Banky W or Falz. Now, her ‘Boyfriend’ back in Nigeria happens to be an artiste, Mr 2kay. The gist has been flying around for a while and a few days ago, Mr 2kay was on the Midday show with Toolz on Beat Fm where he spoke about their relationship.

Yes I know her, she was in my video and she’s my very good friend’ he said. Toolz further probed if they ever dated and Mr 2kay responded saying, ‘eeerrrm, we are friends, very good friends. I’m not the boyfriend, I’m a friend that’s just a boy but I kissed her in my video and it was nice’.

So far in the house, Gifty has reputation of kiss almost every guy in the house, guess it’s not a big deal.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/mr-2kay-opens-relationship-bbnaijas-gifty-see-said/

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGi6uwe9DC0

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay Opens Up About His Relationship With #bbnaija’s Gifty – See What He Said by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
na u knw oo

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Plans To Leave Nigeria After Meeting A Graduate With Two Masters D / Hi Mr Freeze: My Little Note To Freeze / Banky W’s House Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.