Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Students Forum -review This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Students Forum -review This (1465 Views)

Forum Review / Forum Review / Students Forum You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Forum -review This by cdeveloper(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hello WMasters what do you make of a Forum for Nigerian Students Community where problems relating to them can be addressed? i thought about it for a while and my friend and i decided to put up something using smf. Review www.youbanize.com and give your candid feedback, will appreciate it a lot
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by DualCore1: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2009
I can't say if there is really anything to review on your site yet. Except you want a review on your board Topics if they make sense, yes they do.

Daser and Christian can do some work by creating informative threads. Light the path so others can follow.
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by cdeveloper(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2009
Yeah thanks man doing some work on that. will keep the house posted
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by SamMilla1(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2009
Total Topics: 1
Total Posts: 1
total members 1

smf 1.1.8 version, out-versioned long time ago.
You first slammed the names of the owners at the bottom of a forum with no contents and no members
what exactly do u guys own ?
start inviting people and making posts
create multiple accounts if that would help
advertise vigorously and so on
visit other forums and register with your forum as signatures
make posts there.
start work and we will write a review later.

why dont you wait a little before this review announcement ?
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by cdeveloper(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tanx Sam for that one, you know when you have an idea or something new and you want to find out what people think about it. You ask for people's opinion about the idea, u where quick to get stats already about an idea that was born two days ago. All the same i appreciate your view.
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by SamMilla1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
no problem. its what i do.
call on me if you need help,

the name is smf

[b]s[/b]am [b]m[/b]illa [b]f[/b]orum
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by okwuduche(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nice concept. I have already registered on the board
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by cdeveloper(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
Thanks man just felt student need to have a haven online where the can find information or talk to someone about what matters to them- school work and the rest of it. I work in a school environment as a developer and i see a lot of times student misses registration deadline because of poor information dissemination by the school and on the other hand student do not know sometimes where to go for project topics.
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by utimatedes(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
Nice idea, just make more topic and post and promote you idea to Nigeria and they will love it

You can upgrade forum through the admin panel automatically
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by kingslogoh: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Here is a forum for Nigeria students I just discovered it yesterday
www.9jastudentsforum.com
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by zerocool(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
kingslogoh: Here is a forum for Nigeria students I just discovered it yesterday
www.9jastudentsforum.com

Nice domain name but there is a lot more work to be done to the forum design.
Re: Nigerian Students Forum -review This by Successguilders: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
cdeveloper: Hello WMasters what do you make of a Forum for Nigerian Students Community where problems relating to them can be addressed? i thought about it for a while and my friend and i decided to put up something using smf. Review www.youbanize.com and give your candid feedback, will appreciate it a lot
please bro i have the same vision can you give a link where i can get smf script(forum). Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And / Get You Latest Ponzi 2:1 matrix Scripts For Just 10k / Over 4 Years Old Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.