Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Trim Your Hair To Make It Grow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trim Your Hair To Make It Grow (662 Views)

Ladies Convert Your Relaxed Hair To Dreadlock Without Cutting Or Trimming It / Corps Member Reportedly Dies After Applying Sniper On Hair To Kill Lice (pics) / Change Ur Old Weavon And Hair To Wigs @ Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trim Your Hair To Make It Grow by Tonkabelle: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am sure we have heard a lot of people say that if we trim our hair it will grow longer. Can this be true? Can trimming our hair actually promote hair growth? Do you find that your hair keeps breaking no matter what you do? Have you considered trimming your hair as something that would benefit you? I suggest you read my blog post to find out if you need to trim your hair. If you have any questions on trimming or hair care in general please ask and I will respond. Don't forget to share with anyone that might benefit from reading this. Find out more by clicking the link below.

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2017/02/trimming-your-hair-for-hair-growth.html
Re: Trim Your Hair To Make It Grow by Tonkabelle: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Has anyone's hair grown faster after trimming it?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities At The #AMVCA2017 Award Night / #pepperdemgang# Slay With These Styles This Weekend. / I Need A Quality Silver Neck Lace With An Initial "F" As Pendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.