Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical (737 Views)

Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Instrumentation / Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Power / Vacancy For Shift Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by aetipower: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Job Responsibilities
o Supervise the Mechanical and utility team
o Handle utility and plant operations smoothly ensuring zero downtime
o Prepare and maintain spare parts inventory
o Prepare and execute preventive and predictive maintenance of plant and deliver on KPIs
o Prepare trends and records of Operation and Maintenance data
o Prepare and compare daily utility reports for operational deviations and needful corrective actions
o Prepare ISO documentations and records
o Ensure all HSE standards are met and that all equipment complies with Company and legal standards
Job Requirements
Education/Qualification:
o B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant fields
Experience:
o 6-10years experience in a similar role in Process Industries
Skills and Competencies:
o Practical knowledge of breakdown/preventive maintenance practices for smooth shift operations
o Proficiency in Microsoft skills for preparing daily reports
o Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings/manuals
o Ability to read and interpret all the various instruments in the plant and make equipment adjustments as required
o Good inter-departmental communications for streamlined shift operations

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@aetipowersystems.com, use position as subject title.

Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by effty(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have a HND in Marine Engineering and I just applied. Hope to get a reply from you guys.
Please, what is the status of the Service Technician vacancy which was advertised earlier?
Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by AssLeeKar: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Aeitipower why are you still looking for cand'te since last year or is it dat you need cheap labour? I think it's better you pick sand and mold your choice cand'te.
Or is it that I'm not understanding you? Pls explain to them in a better language...
Whats my business sef?

Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by Mackin: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Aeitipower why are you still looking for cand'te since last year or is it dat you need cheap labour? I think it's better you pick sand and mold your choice cand'te.
Or is it that I'm not understanding you? Pls explain to them in a better language...
Whats my business sef?

This is what I posted on12/01/2017 wen I saw recurrent adv
OGA Applied Engineering, those jobs was published last year does it mean the position is yet to field?

I just pray I get dis money to run der upcoming training program next week to ask dem questions
Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mackin:

This is what I posted on12/01/2017 wen I saw recurrent adv
OGA Applied Engineering, those jobs was published last year does it mean the position is yet to field?

I just pray I get dis money to run der upcoming training program next week to ask dem questions

They recruit for so many companies; it could be another company or they couldn't pick a candidate in the last exercise. Recruitment is also time consuming, so nobody wastes his time on it if not GNLD alone.
Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by Mackin: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spartacuss:

They recruit for so many companies; it could be another company or they couldn't pick a candidate in the last exercise. Recruitment is also time consuming, so body wastes his time on it if not GNLD alone.

well said. It seems u wrk der,my regards to Mrs Chinero.
Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mackin:

well said. It seems u wrk der,my regards to Mrs Chinero.
No, I don't work there, I almost got recruited into Coca-Cola few years back through them. Some of my friends made it though.
Re: Vacancy For Shift Engineer – Mechanical by Mackin: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spartacuss:
No, I don't work there, I almost got recruited into Coca-Cola few years back through them. Some of my friends made it though.

wow! u be female Engr?

Personal Assistant At A Law Firm / Flour Mills Ongoing Recruitment / Urgent Vacancy For An Office Assistant