Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges (33621 Views)

The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by baby124: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
I think what is most important is special registration of the commercial buses to avoid issues of one chance, kidnapping and ritualists. Not uniform
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by izzou(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Another rubbish initiative

What's the aim of this? To curb crime?

So thief no fit sew the uniform and put the name tag baa?

They should stop disturbing the masses with different rules and initiatives everyday. Let them wear whatever they want

angry
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by shorlla(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
it's cool.... pray it works
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by anonimi: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
I hope that Ambode plans to send them to schools first to be properly educated free as Awo did in the 50s and Jakande in the 80s
Not like the gbewiris of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC of the past 18 years.

anonimi:
In just six years (1954-1960) as Premier of the Western region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo transformed the region through FREE primary education and scholarships for secondary and tertiary education to our bright forebears while building Liberty stadium, WNTV-WNBS, Cocoa House, Obisesan Hall, laying the ground work for the establishment of University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo university). All these was achieved WITHOUT Niger Delta oil revenue rather mainly on cocoa revenue based on the 50/50 retention/contribution formula then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1522997_bomadi_primary_jpeg032c5435f6e2155773054653ef75b849

In just four years (1979-1983), Alhaji Lateef Jakande transformed Lagos state by reviving Awo's FREE education policy and extending it to secondary schools with even free textbooks. He ensured PUBLIC primary and secondary schools were available for all residents of the state, running multiple shifts as necessary while RECRUITING and training teachers by setting up LACOED and other Teacher Training Institutes!

In addition he established LASU, LTV, ferry services and started construction of the metro among other laudable achievements despite a shoe string budget from low crude oil price at the time. That metro project was cancelled by Buhari after his coup and locking up Jakande angry angry

Many of the school blocks from over 30 years ago have not changed till today, absolutely no improvement shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964370_sku2_jpege1ebe4de4329955b7ec99f84493ba009

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964371_sku3_jpegc43fc3a60bbe93a19044cd6322b91898

In 16 years (1999-2015) the JagbaJantis crew has been ruining Lagos state education with only 2,000 public schools today out of a total 14,000 in the state. The 12,000 private schools are largely UNSUPERVISED and not monitored.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/84093-only-2-000-schools-belong-lagos-state-government.html

This ruinous record of the Thief'nubu cabal has been our lamentable lot despite:

- Annual budget increased over 10 times from N42 billion in 2000 to N489.69 billion in 2015. The state budget has been consistently above N450 billion since 2011.
- Annual IGR increased over 53 times from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N384.26 billion in 2013.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/nbs-data-show-lagos-outperforms-13-other-states-in-igr/#.VR56mNzF82E

-World Bank $90 million education loan for which Fashola said no FoI in Lagos when requested how he spent the money on the 2,000 public schools. Understandably so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

How did we proud inheritors of Awo's sterling legacy allow ourselves to be enslaved by this cabal?
Why did we let our INDIVIDUAL selfishness and greed bring us so low that we are content with PRIVILEDGE crumbs from Bourdillon rather than our rights to COLLECTIVE well being?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095087_pdplove_jpeg3545d718b9d5fbccd0fd68f28bf34ae0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by nabegibeg: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lagos is raising professional agberos

It's ok!!!
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by MadeInSpain2015(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good ideals.... I enter one chance yesterday... If the conductor wear uniforms.... I we recognize him
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by doublefreez(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Check up

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by GossipHeart(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
myfantasies:
I pity dat uniform cos majority of dese conductors rarely take dere bath nd maintaining the uniform will be a big problem

You also don't take bath

Learn the difference between shower and bath

You take a shower and not bath
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Projectors(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is interesting, I will like to see how those Conductors will like on their uniform and I think Government should make the uniform colour to be white to identify the dirty and untidy ones among them.

Also, Lagos state Government should do something about "Agbero" the menace and nuisance they constitute on the road is just
too much from DANFO agbero to Keke marwa and okada. Those drivers and riders are under their bondage everyday they make daily contribution without return .... that is just colonial master slavery if you ask me.
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by myfantasies(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

You also don't take bath

Learn the difference between shower and bath

You take a shower and not bath

Try and teach me d difference

Mr KNOW IT ALL
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by GossipHeart(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
myfantasies:

Try and teach me d difference

Mr KNOW IT ALL

Bath is when you go into the bathtub, fill up the bathtub with water and bubble soap and stay in there for about 2 hours

Shower is when you go into the bathroom stall, turn on the overhead shower handle and wash you body with soap and sponge while standing up

Where do you live ?? In Ibadan ??
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
9Ja kee Way
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by myfantasies(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Bath is when you go into the bathtub, fill up the bathtub with water and bubble soap and stay in there for about 2 hours

Shower is when you go into the bathroom stall, turn on the overhead shower handle and wash you body with soap and sponge while standing up

Where do you live ?? In Ibadan ??

I stay in planet Pluto

I don't know y u r pained by my comment

It's either u r a conductor, or one of ur family member is

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by desmondneke(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
ambode wan make our conductors de smell like police people..
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by TheVictorious(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Will that stop them from running away with your change?
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by GossipHeart(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
myfantasies:

I stay in planet Pluto

I don't know y u r pained by my comment

It's either u r a conductor, or one of ur family member is

Pained by your comment ??

I haven't been in a bus in 10 years and my family members don't even know that Nigerian buses do have conductors

You're foolish for dissing conductors, at least they have a job, do you have any job ?? You're a disgrace to your father

If you're gonna diss the conductors, at least know the difference between shower and bath

Dumbass
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
and they should tell them to reduce there baritone voice to human voice
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by myfantasies(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Pained by your comment ??

I haven't been in a bus in 10 years and my family members don't even know that Nigerian buses do have conductors

You're foolish for dissing conductors, at least they have a job, do you have any job ?? You're a disgrace to your father

If you're gonna diss the conductors, at least know the difference between shower and bath

Dumbass

Rotfl

He is pained by my comment.. Which means i struck a nerve

U have not entered bus in 10yrs my foot

Nd ur family don't know Nigeria buses have conductors my ass... You r nothing but LINUS MBA

Well dis is d Internet, anybody can claim wat dey r not

I can see u r living out ur fantasies on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by GossipHeart(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
myfantasies:

Rotfl

He is pained my comment.. Which means i struck a nerve

U have not entered bus in 10yrs my foot

Nd ur family don't know Nigeria buses have conductors my ass... You r nothing but LINUS MBA

Well dis is d Internet, anybody can claim wat dey r not

I can see u r living out ur fantasies on nairaland

Anybody can claim whatever they want but not everyone would have the courage to prove it

You're just a little rat

Why would i be pained by a comment made on the internet by a little hungry Yoruba girl who only knows how is to swallow Amala and Ewedu

I can tell you that my family lives in Ekiti state and you won't beat me

Grow up and get a job so that your Father would see you being productive before he dies
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by willibounce1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol. Uniform wey dem no go wash. Very stubborn and dirty set of people. They need to force them to reserve a seat for themselves as well and stop hanging.
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by shiki(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Food don come for LASMA again
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Alvino1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice move... They should also do something about the way they talk too... It scares the shit outa me...
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by myfantasies(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Anybody can claim whatever they want but not everyone would have the courage to prove it

You're just a little rat

Why would i be pained by a comment made on the internet by a little hungry Yoruba girl who only knows how is to swallow Amala and Ewedu

I can tell you that my family lives in Ekiti state and you won't beat me

Grow up and get a job so that your Father would see you being productive before he dies

Yeah u r pained, ur outburst just prove that

To bust ur bubble i am not yoruba, u calling me all dese names thinking i am yoruba proves only one thing..

Nd again my parents are enjoying the fruit of dere labor, tanks to me nd my siblings

You are telling me to grow up, we'll my dear i have

I am a graduate of olabisi onabanjo University ogun state, and i have a good job, and i am contributing my own fair share every month, so wat other growing up do you want me to do

Nd please stop being bitter, it doesn't suit your nature.. . Wat ever nature dat is

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's a good initiative
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by martooski(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

Abeg time to load my turn don dey reach...VI to Ojuelegba straight grin grin grin

lala no go enjoy him birthday again.... abeg leave am for today biko
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by GossipHeart(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
myfantasies:

Yeah u r pained, ur outburst just prove that

To bust ur bubble i am not yoruba, u calling me all dese names thinking i am yoruba proves only one thing..

Nd again my parents are enjoying the fruit of dere labor, tanks to me nd my siblings

You are telling me to grow up, we'll my dear i have

I am a graduate of olabisi onabanjo University ogun state, and i have a good job, and i am contributing my own fair share every month, so wat other growing up do you want me to do

Nd please stop being bitter, it doesn't suit your nature.. . Wat ever nature dat is

Hahahahahahahaha
They are enjoying the fruit of their labor ?? You mean hunger

I'm just thinking of the type of job an Olabisi university in a remote village would have, the only thing i could come up with is a salesgirl

So your parents are enjoying the fruit of their labor with the 70k per month they pay you ?? Wow

People who make 400k every month find it hard to eat, how much more a girl who makes 70k, are you sure you're not into night job ??
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by myfantasies(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Hahahahahahahaha
They are enjoying the fruit of their labor ?? You mean hunger

I'm just thinking of the type of job an Olabisi university in a remote village would have, the only thing i could come up with is a salesgirl

So your parents are enjoying the fruit of their labor with the 70k per month they pay you ?? Wow

People who make 400k every month find it hard to eat, how much more a girl who makes 70k, are you sure you're not into night job ??

No matter how little my salary is, it's my money, my sweat, i worked for it

After all i did not come online to claim wat i am not

Nd mind u have not insulted ur parents, so please respect mine nd stop mentioning dem

Now i know y u r bitter, but going about it dis way won't solve the problem, it can only make it worse

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Toosure70: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
including name tag.
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Absuchat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
People self

Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by friyooo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
that is a welcome development #that will reduce crime #any conducted that commit any crime can easily be identify
Re: Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
who will pay for the uniform and badges? it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Kills 8000 Birds In Edo, Submerge House(pics) / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.