Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Wande Coal (ganga Man) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal (ganga Man) (5059 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Wizkid Supports SESAN, Calls Davido And Hkn Ganga Smellos? / Popular Yoruba Actress, Iya Ofili Ganga Is Dead. To Be Buried On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Wande Coal (ganga Man) by 4kasibe(m): 3:23am On Dec 08, 2009
My guy enjoy ur life, live them make them talk, se bi awon  lo le nue nue, :, lol

Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 3:47am On Dec 08, 2009
What a disgrace. No wonder they can never be true role models. Yack angry sad.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2009
Wait a min, is that D'banj? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by nellaluv(f): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
D'banj is cute with/ his dark shades. lol. . . he looks so ordinary and plain, just like any street boy. He's cute lol cheesy cheesy.
Wande coal is a mess lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by bawomolo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
maedan:

smoking weed makes you a disgrace?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by jidobaba(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lucky SOB's
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by netotse(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
bawomolo:

smoking weed makes you a disgrace?  
yep
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
netotse:

yep

How?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by donjon: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Itz a disgrace for ajebotas! You know!
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by netotse(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
@spikey
if u were a brand manager or something, and he repped your brand would that be the image you want to portray?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by mamagee3(f): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
D'banj=Oponu
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
I called them a disgrace because they look so irresponsible. You shouldn't allow yourself to be shown in such a compromising situation. They can smoke their weed to infinity for all I care. I just don't want the youths of today to think that it's cool bc dbanj and wande coal do it.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2009
netotse:

@spikey
if u were a brand manager or something, and he repped your brand would that be the image you want to portray?

erm. . .what is he a brand manager for

dude - the guy is a musician

maedan:

i can't see myself holding an entertainer/athlete up as a role model for my kids and neither should you

remember that old nike ad by charles barkley

i am not a role model . . . i am not paid to be a role model. . . i am paid to wreak havoc on the basketball court . . . so because i can dunk a basketball. . .doesn't mean i should raise your kids.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by bawomolo(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2009
Lol i know right.  he is paid to sing and not be a role model.

maedan:

I called them a disgrace because they look so irresponsible. You shouldn't allow yourself to be shown in such a compromising situation. They can smoke their weed to infinity for all I care. I just don't want the youths of today to think that it's cool bc dbanj and wande coal do it.

Any one who experiments with drugs because of their favorite celebrity does it is an slowpoke.  Weed is largely a recreational drug and i don't see the whole hoopla about it.   You can argue its a gateway drug but the use of weed in moderate amounts doesn't give you more than the munchies and some funny moments.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2009
@bawomolo, you think??

Ok, my honest view: weed is BAD!! Just like smoking is bad. So you can stuff the "it's a recreational drug" b.s. It has harmed a lot of lives for those that can't handle it. Moderate amounts my foot grin angry. It's like you're a partaker tongue. Good one but don't propagate ANYthing positive about weed ok, cos there's nothing good about it wink.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2009
maedan:

@bawomolo, you think??

Ok, my honest view: weed is BAD!! Just like smoking is bad. So you can stuff the "it's a recreational drug" b.s. It has harmed a lot of lives for those that can't handle it. Moderate amounts my foot grin angry. It's like you're a partaker tongue. Good one but don't propagate ANYthing positive about weed ok, cos there's nothing good about it wink.

while i have read of cocaine, heroin etal and the way they can mess people up - i haven't read the same about marijauna - one of the biggest mistakes one can make as a parent, imho is to go overboard with the smoking is bad and will mess up up for life etal - because your kids will meet others who smoke etal and are alright, and wonder if the warning are not bs

i guess bill clinton could handle it, and a lot of the current middle aged generation in the west - they all went through weed back then
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by spikedcylinder: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2009
netotse:

@spikey

He's a musician and a human, whatever brand he's representing should take that into consideration.
A lot of successful music artistes are multiple baby papas, gang rapers, crack addicts. . . you name it. Doesn't make them role models of any sort, it makes them human and the moment people begin to realise that these celebs are ordinary, maybe people will stop having such quixotic expectations of them.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by yjay(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2009
This is not cool, young pple are easily influenced & i ld like to believe that majority of his fans are youths & they copy a lot of things from them, my lil brother started wearing sunglasses cos Dbanj does, they can smoke all the weed they want but we dont need to see it,
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by netotse(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He's a musician and a human, whatever brand he's representing should take that into consideration.
A lot of successful music artistes are multiple baby papas, gang rapers, crack addicts. . . you name it. Doesn't make them role models of any sort, it makes them human and the moment people begin to realise that these celebs are ordinary, maybe people will stop having such quixotic expectations of them.

true dat!. . .i admit i was just being an alarmist naija adult. . .quixotic ehn. . .*siddling up to spikey and saying sotto voce* can we get quixotic together?. . .lol
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by bawomolo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
maedan:

@bawomolo, you think??

Ok, my honest view: weed is BAD!! Just like smoking is bad. So you can stuff the "it's a recreational drug" b.s. It has harmed a lot of lives for those that can't handle it. Moderate amounts my foot grin angry.  It's like you're a partaker tongue. Good one but don't propagate ANYthing positive about weed ok, cos there's nothing good about it wink.

Guys like obama and bush experimented with drugs especially marijuana.  Go read obama's book and you would see what i'm talking about. Well cancel the bush example.  Ted kennedy became an iconic senator and well his life story would make one hell of a movie.

I don't smoke weed but don't see how smoking weed or tobacco makes you a bad person.  marijuana has medicinal effects by the way.   Your brain produces a chemical with similar effects to THC (active ingredient in marijuana).  this chemical is responsible for us to forget irrelevant things or easing the mind (weed makes your problems go away  cheesy)

How many lives has smoking weed harmed compared to alcohol or tobacco?  two substances are just used without abandon in Nigeria.  Nigerians are funny when it comes to holy holy.

siddling up to spikey and saying sotto voce* can we get quixotic together?

bush man, them talk quixotic, him think say na exotic  grin
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by nellaluv(f): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
It's good to smoke pot once in a while at least once in your life, if not for anything to know how it feels like lol. . .
just relax
your nerves
cool smiley.
@ mama-gee see your mouth like oponu tongue
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
bawomolo, i dont care if the pope(sorry guys) smokes pot. I mean what are you saying!?! Obama and co. tried it, so it's cool?? You're contradicting yourself then because u warned me earlier that anyone who does anything bc a celeb is doing it is a slowpoke tongue. I have friends who use it and I feel it's irresponsible, esp for matured men who should know better, not to talk of young people like dbanj and co, and even the teens.

Like I said, these young stars are supposed to be role models and they should mind how they are portrayed. Being photographed looking spaced out on weed is not making me like them any better. But that's just me.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
Maedan, coolu temper & don't burst a vein over Dbanj & co smoking weed.

My candid advice to you is roll up some grass and relax ~ lol.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
semid, i dont blame you. You hate girlfriend-beaters but you like weed-smokers angry. Anyway, for that I HATE W.C. and dbanj now lipsrsealed.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
Maedan, relax!I just dey joke. Na wa o! But make I ask you ~ What will you do if after some years of marriage you discover your very loving, faithful, dutiful and responsible husband smokes weed secretely?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
And what would you do if your loving, devoted and decent wife suddenly lets out that she enjoys a roll-up now and again to get through the day? You self!!
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
Irritating picture! Is that the Wande Coal? Looks like one of those Yoruba idols.
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
? ? ?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Maedan.
Simple! I'll join her and we'll be a happy & united weed smoking couple.

^^^ Oya, your turn::::?
Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Maedan.

Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Maedan.

Re: Wande Coal (ganga Man) by maedan(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
And then when you all start smoking from the youngest to the oldest, I'm sure it'll be a happy weedy home tongue cheesy.

(1) (2)

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her / This Plus Size Model Is Causing A Stir On Instagram / Kanye West Cause Stir Online As Wears Suits & Kito Scandals To 2chainz's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.