Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Uber Drivers Ask You To Rate Them Five Stars. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Uber Drivers Ask You To Rate Them Five Stars. (1052 Views)

Uber To Resume Self-driving Car Testing / Uber Charged A Rider Over $14,000 For A 21-minute Ride In Toronto / Meteor Showers And Shooting Stars: Formation, Facts And Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Uber Drivers Ask You To Rate Them Five Stars. by JamieNaija(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ever wondered why your uber driver begs you to rate five stars after the trip ends?

Users of the app may rate drivers; in turn, drivers may rate users.

A low rating might diminish the availability and convenience of the service to the user.

If a driver rates a rider at three stars or below, the rider will never be paired with that driver again.

In the same vein, an average uber driver needs to have a rating of about 4.5+ to be in the system, if they can't get that, they get kicked out of the system.

So keep people earning.

I learnt this from an uber driver today.

Courtesy: Jamienaija

mkmyers45 , UjSizzle, lalasticlala

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/why-your-uber-driver-asks-you-to-rate.html?m=1

Re: Why Uber Drivers Ask You To Rate Them Five Stars. by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Interesting.

You asked him?

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Call Recorder For Iphone | Apple Ios / Hello My People,i Have Received Many Conplaint That Nokia 6260 Is Hard To Brouse But That Is All Lie / Internet Tricks: How To Discover Email Sender's Ip And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.