Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (219966 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Empiree:
Salam Alaikum,

To Muslims brothers and sisters that usually participate in annual Ramadan quizzes, I need to announce to everyone there shall be no quiz this Ramadan due to unforeseen circumstances. There is no full concentration due to current world event especially for essential workers like myself.

Therefore, even though I am current on this platform, I have very limited time to focus on selections because I may be on the frontline up to 4 days in a row or intermittently. This is quite uncomfortable at this time. However, if you are interested in Q&A outside of NL platform, there is going to be quiz this Ramadan at Risalatul Haq Dawah International by Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. This program is open to everyone including Christians. You have to watch and call in to win price.

I also learned that another Alfa by name Lukman Adebayo a.k.a Alfa OniQurani is organizing something similar. They are doing this to alleviate sufferings this Ramadan due to lockdown. Alhamdulillah that muslims are waking up to reality. Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa has been sourcing funds since lockdown started and distributes to people throughout Nigeria even before Ramadan. Even as I speak he is still disbursing money to the less privileged bank accounts during this lockdown. Funds (donors) come from different quarters within and outside Nigeria.

Below are facebook pages for Jamiu Adegunwa where lectures and Q&A hold

https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4FNeI7ehvxylUDVzVv

https://www.facebook.com/samod.tunde.18?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCnw6A-Ngc4kqI2ZGf-QDD_3WIy32290R8X2pFEd9TWjcsPivI8ZdvQX6Hq3wL7IIgmuiKIE_c4_N_M

https://www.facebook.com/ustazjamiu.adegunwa?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCuFXC8c1R158lybfIrTTwAS5C70DAdw7DEGFh6SMU3OGCyYS3PWbMFeWsNOZqXzFfC7ogaH1lAUtny

Alfa OniQuran
https://www.facebook.com/ISLAM-FIRST-TV-2284467041838538/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

You may have to check on their pages for update

Thank You For Your Understanding
Empiree cheesy

Wa alykum Salam wahramatullah wabarakatuh ya Sheik.. it's understandable, I hope We get over this soonest. Please stay safe.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Empiree:
Salam Alaikum,

To Muslims brothers and sisters that usually participate in annual Ramadan quizzes, I need to announce to everyone there will be no quiz this Ramadan due to unforeseen circumstances. There is no full concentration due to current world event especially for essential workers like myself.

Therefore, even though I am current on this platform, I have very limited time to focus on selections because I may be on the frontline up to 4 days in a row or intermittently. This is quite uncomfortable at this time. However, if you are interested in Q&A outside of NL platform, there is going to be quiz this Ramadan at Risalatul Haq Dawah International by Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. This program is open to everyone including Christians. You have to watch and call in to win price.

I also learned that another Alfa by name Lukman Adebayo a.k.a Alfa OniQurani is organizing something similar. They are doing this to alleviate sufferings this Ramadan due to lockdown. Alhamdulillah that muslims are waking up to reality. Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa has been sourcing funds since lockdown started and distributes to people throughout Nigeria even before Ramadan. Even as I speak he is still disbursing money to the less privileged bank accounts during this lockdown. Funds (donors) come from different quarters within and outside Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4Fhttps://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4FNeI7ehvxylUDVzVv

https://www.facebook.com/samod.tunde.18?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCnw6A-Ngc4kqI2ZGf-QDD_3WIy32290R8X2pFEd9TWjcsPivI8ZdvQX6Hq3wL7IIgmuiKIE_c4_N_M

https://www.facebook.com/ustazjamiu.adegunwa?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCuFXC8c1R158lybfIrTTwAS5C70DAdw7DEGFh6SMU3OGCyYS3PWbMFeWsNOZqXzFfC7ogaH1lAUtny

Alfa OniQuran

Empiree cheesy

Alright Sir, May Allah swt spare our lives to witness subsequent Editions in good shape, we pray Allah keep you safe.

Wslm

2 Likes

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:

I dey where you put me ohh.

Hope you're preparing for Ramadan!?

Coronavirus has really beclouded everything.

The atmosphere isn't that high as compared to other Ramadan. Everything is just silent.

Seriously, may Allah grant us succor and grant us goodness.

5 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Update

Program is live

Quiz starts this Saturday and every Saturday till the end of Ramadan

Re: ...... by olakrim(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2020
ikupakuti:

Each one has a name of GOD assigned to it.

Those you shall engage in zikir (& drinking) along side the salat nabiyy.

Then you‘ll find time to extract them all from the Quran...if you can endeavour to do this perfectly then you have‘nt seen wonders yet!

@ ikupakuti

I read all ur comments and obviously you are profound spiritually. Can I have a private chat with you? Will send you a mail request pls do accept.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 4:40am On Apr 25, 2020
olakrim:

@ ikupakuti

I read all ur comments and obviously you are profound spiritually. Can I have a private chat with you? Will send you a mail request pls do accept.
my brother you are talking to a Ghost. It seems you are new here. Ramadan Kareem.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by olakrim(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
aumeehn:
my brother you are talking to a Ghost. It seems you are new here. Ramadan Kareem.

Subuhanallahi! Yes, I will say I am new cos I seldom come to religion section but old nairalander thgh. Thanks, kinda geeky
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
aumeehn:
Why would you call him a ghost?
He may decide to show up here tomorrow and he may not like the Ghost reference.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Empiree:
Salam Alaikum,

To Muslims brothers and sisters that usually participate in annual Ramadan quizzes, I need to announce to everyone there will be no quiz this Ramadan due to unforeseen circumstances. There is no full concentration due to current world event especially for essential workers like myself.

https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4FNeI7ehvxylUDVzVv

Alfa OniQuran

Empiree cheesy

We understand, may Almighty Allah continue to be with you and protect you from the virus.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: ...... by hamzeiy: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
LadunaI:

# Actually, am very used to most of the DAROOD starting from solat ibrahimiya, to dailalu khairat and now fathi. The Sheikh specially mentioned solat fathi, though during encounter with Prophet (saw) it was ibrahimiyah I was engaging in then.

# Am begining to do more with fathi now based on sheikh advice, though I still do others as well.

#That would be excellent if you can endeavour to do translation of JAWAHIR. It will help lot of people in getting those rare info on ihsan. Is those other books you mentioned also only in arabic?
So you were reciting salatul ibrahimiya which is the main thing and you saw the Rasool saw in a dream, then on sheikh decided to tell you that salatul fathi I better than the salary given to us by the prophet him self, can't you see the irony I This...
If you reply on a sheikh, you might be destroyed but relaying on Allah through the guidance of His Rasool...you would surely be successful
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Empiree:
Salam Alaikum,

Alfa OniQuran

Empiree cheesy

Thanks for your effort in uplifting brothers thru those quizzes. Everyone understand what at stake now. May almighty Allah save us all from Covid-19 and most importantly those of you brothers at the frontline. Wishing you Allah's protection always.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
hamzeiy:

So you were reciting salatul ibrahimiya which is the main thing and you saw the Rasool saw in a dream, then on sheikh decided to tell you that salatul fathi I better than the salary given to us by the prophet him self, can't you see the irony I This...
If you reply on a sheikh, you might be destroyed but relaying on Allah through the guidance of His Rasool...you would surely be successful

Thank you for your observation and your myopic conclusion.

Firstly, did I ever write that I have abandoned salat ibrahimiyah, and do you bother to ask in which context the sheikh(rahimahullah) was telling me to also engage in solat fathi?

If I may ask you how many times have you be blessed with vision of holy prophet with solat Ibrahimyah? If you're been engaging it sincerely as against others.

Pls try to always see how much you can benefit yourself from people experience that is agreeable to you than pokenosing on useless assumption you know little about.

Salam!
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Happy Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim bothers and sister here. May almighty Allah continue to protect, forgive, bless and guide us all. Amin

Ramadan Mubarak!

3 Likes

Re: ...... by hamzeiy: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
LadunaI:

Thank you for your observation and your myopic conclusion.

Firstly, did I ever write that I have abandoned salat ibrahimiyah, and do you bother to ask in which context the sheikh(rahimahullah) was telling me to also engage in solat fathi?

If I may ask you how many times have you be blessed with vision of holy prophet with solat Ibrahimyah? If you're been engaging it sincerely as against others.

Pls try to always see how much you can benefit yourself from people experience that is agreeable to you than pokenosing on useless assumption you know little about.

Salam!
Salamun alaikum,
I intend no harm, and I have neither seen the Rasool in any vision though I hope to see him In true form and not to be deceived by the devil more importantly I hope to be with him in jannah insha Allah. Considering that you're not a sahabi to know if what you saw is truelly the messenger I suggest you study shamaail muhammadiya to know how the messenger is. That been resolved
What I know for certain is that what comes from the prophet cannot be compared to anything any shehi would give you.
So I would still advise you stick to the ibrahimiya salat that is verified from the Rasool and benefits of which you attest to. May Allah guide us all. Ameen
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
LadunaI:
Happy Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim bothers and sister here. May almighty Allah continue to protect, forgive, bless and guide us all. Amin

Ramadan Mubarak!
Allahu Akram
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
hamzeiy:

Salamun alaikum,
I intend no harm, and I have neither seen the Rasool in any vision though I hope to see him In true form and not to be deceived by the devil more importantly I hope to be with him in jannah insha Allah. Considering that you're not a sahabi to know if what you saw is truelly the messenger I suggest you study shamaail muhammadiya to know how the messenger is. That been resolved
What I know for certain is that what comes from the prophet cannot be compared to anything any shehi would give you.
So I would still advise you stick to the ibrahimiya salat that is verified from the Rasool and benefits of which you attest to. May Allah guide us all. Ameen
Walaikum Salam waramontullah,

Lol...

Thanks my adviser. But you will do yourself benefit by being more assiduous in solat ibrahimiyah you thus advocate and reap the blessed vision of out beloved prophet (saw) if Allah so desire.

Don't bother to much about whether is devil or true form of holy prophet other is experiencing, but see how you can partake is such honourable gesture from Allah first. For your information, I am blessed with this not once or twice nor even thrice...walilahamdul. May be after you experience such you can come here and we share the description of our beloved prophet (saw) together, while other brothers in here can also share their similar experiences so that we all learn from ourselves.

So, thanks once more again for your candid and invaluable advice, but I will advise and re-emphasis again you also to do more on salat ibrahimiyah so that you can partake in such honour with which many Muslims have been blessed with. I think going forward is going to be interesting sharing this kind of meeting of holy prophet(saw) in this forum. Hopefully that will stimulate us further in improving our relationships with Allah(swt). May Allah guide and bless us all amin.

Happy fasting!

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
LadunaI:

Walaikum Salam waramontullah,

Lol...

Thanks my adviser. But you will do yourself benefit by being more assiduous in solat ibrahimiyah you thus advocate and reap the blessed vision of out beloved prophet (saw) if Allah so desire.

Don't bother to much about whether is devil or true form of holy prophet other is experiencing, but see how you can partake is such honourable gesture from Allah first. For your information, I am blessed with this not once or twice nor even thrice...walilahamdul. May be after you experience such you can come here and we share the description of our beloved prophet (saw) together, while other brothers in here can also share their similar experiences so that we all learn from ourselves.

So, thanks once more again for your candid and invaluable advice, but I will advise and re-emphasis again you also to do more on salat ibrahimiyah so that you can partake in such honour with which many Muslims have been blessed with. I think going forward is going to be interesting sharing this kind of meeting of holy prophet(saw) in this forum. Hopefully that will stimulate us further in improving our relationships with Allah(swt). May Allah guide and bless us all amin.

Happy fasting!

Ladunal I am very elated by your experience
I really wish to experience itseeing the Prophet(s.a.w)
What act of worship will you recommend dhikr,fasting ,nails fasting?
And my deeds also?
Please guide me

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Excel70:

Ladunal I am very elated by your experience
I really wish to experience itseeing the Prophet(s.a.w)
What act of worship will you recommend dhikr,fasting ,nails fasting?
And my deeds also?
Please guide me
Thanks bro Teslim for asking. You see everything you mentioned are indispensable and one should always engage in as much as lie in your power.

Let me share this little anecdote with you. You see when I was then secondary school I use to think that sending prayer to Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) is waste of time because he is blessed human being already(which is true of course), but what a shallow thinking by me at the time lol...

But I remembered during my sophomore year at the University I went to a friend room in our hostel, and I met his absence. But there was this Hadith book on his table that caught my attention, immediately I saw it, I picked it up and started reading it. The very first hadith that I saw upon opening the book is the hadith reported Ubaybn bn Kaab in Musnad Imam Ahmad hanbali. That goes thus:

This hadith strucks me so much so that I decided there I wouldn't be doing much again except salawat ala nabiy. Alhamdulilah! Allah made it so easy for me that, I engaged it day and night. And whenever I am face with challenge, I prefer doing lots of salawat for holy prophet (saw). This became part and pasu of me that, if a single day pass without me send prayers in abundance for holy prophet(saw) my heart would become "hardened" sort of, and I will be so dejected and unhappy until I return to do it. It became sort of " addiction" for me lol.

All the time I was blessed with these visions I don't remember asking Allah for that, I just continue with my routine salawat, and Allah bring those visions as He wishes.

So this best route is always to engage in durood for holy prophet(saw) even without you asking Allah for such vision it will come naturally if you remain focused and sincere. Check out these attached ahadith.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
LadunaI:

Thanks bro Teslim for asking. You see everything you mentioned are indispensable and one should always engage in as much as lie in your power.

Let me share this little anecdote with you. You see when I was then secondary school I use to think that sending prayer to Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) is waste of time because he is blessed human being already(which is true of course), but what a shallow thinking by me at the time lol...

But I remembered during my sophomore year at the University I went to a friend room in our hostel, and I met his absence. But there was this Hadith book on his table that caught my attention, immediately I saw it, I picked it up and started reading it. The very first hadith that I saw upon opening the book is the hadith reported Ubaybn bn Kaab in Musnad Imam Ahmad hanbali. That goes thus:

This hadith strucks me so much so that I decided there I wouldn't be doing much again except salawat ala nabiy. Alhamdulilah! Allah made it so easy for me that, I engaged it day and night. And whenever I am face with challenge, I prefer doing lots of salawat for holy prophet (saw). This became part and pasu of me that, if a single day pass without me send prayers in abundance for holy prophet(saw) my heart would become "hardened" sort of, and I will be so dejected and unhappy until I return to do it. It became sort of " addiction" for me lol.

All the time I was blessed with these visions I don't remember asking Allah for that, I just continue with my routine salawat, and Allah bring those visions as He wishes.

So this best route is always to engage in durood for holy prophet(saw) even without you asking Allah for such vision it will come naturally if you remain focused and sincere. Check out these attached ahadith.

Which particular Durood do you engaged in mostly and what's the likely number.

Jazakumullahu Khaeran as You answer this

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Which particular Durood do you engaged in mostly and what's the likely number.

Jazakumullahu Khaeran as You answer this
I am only doing Solat Ibrahimiyah then without combining it with any other salawat, not that am averse to them, but just to maintain my focus then.

So after several months on that, I saw with a friend a copy of dalailu khairat written in modern Arabic printing text, not that old hand written that's is common which I can barely read. When I read the first three pages I realized it is more or less like solat ibrahimiyah with slight variations, that spur up my interest in it and couple with fact that I can read those text fluently.

So I incorporate dalailu khairat into solat ibrahimiyah I was doing which I never abandoned at any time. So that is what I am always doing.

I do complete dadailu once everyday especially after my Tahajuud prayer, and at times twice by reading another one during day time but attest I read just a portion sometimes. But for solat Ibrahimyah initial between 1k-2k on rare occasion 5k. Later I don't use to count just continue doing at leisure time, any time, that Allah has made easy for me. Though recently I became lazy not doing above much, but I never abandoned them. Always thinking of hadith that holy prophet (saw) said Allah loves something done constantly even if it insignificant. I hope I have answered your question.

Éku oungbé.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Excel70: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
LadunaI:

Jazakhumullahi khayran for this brother
You made a mistake with my moniker it is excel70 not tessy
Do you actually perform tahajjud everyday?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran for this brother
You made a mistake with my moniker it is excel70 not tessy
Do you actually perform tahajjud everyday?
oh sorry about that. I see now. I try as much as possible not to miss it even if it just two rakat before dawn. In order for me to always wake for Tahajuud I deliberately do not normally pray my Witt after ishai or before sleep. Because doing so I found out that I became lazy most time to wake up again.

So fully knowing that I have to pray my Witr "compulsorily" sunnah muhakada. It enables or stimulate to wake up for Tahajuud, because I wouldn't like to miss it. So partly that helps me to maintain doing it. And also the need to do my salawat after Tahajuud, because I found that there is more shekinah on my soul doing it then.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
LadunaI:

oh sorry about that. I see now. I try as much as possible not to miss it even if it just two rakat before dawn. In order for me to always wake for Tahajuud I deliberately do not normally pray my Witt after ishai or before sleep. Because doing so I found out that I became lazy most time to wake up again.

So fully knowing that I have to pray my Witr "compulsorily" sunnah muhakada. It enables or stimulate to wake up for Tahajuud, because I wouldn't like to miss it. So partly that helps me to maintain doing it. And also the need to do my salawat after Tahajuud, because I found that there is more shekinah on my soul doing it then.
Very true about sekinah in tahajjud
You experience the same with dhikr ,reciting the Quran and other act af worship in this time of the night(tahajjud) than any part of the day
Will I be able to get the dalailu khairat in lagos?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Excel70:

Very true about sekinah in tahajjud
You experience the same with dhikr ,reciting the Quran and other act af worship in this time of the night(tahajjud) than any part of the day
Will I be able to get the dalailu khairat in lagos?
Yes ofcourse with Quran and other dhikr. Though I don't more dhikr at time much like Quran and salawat.

I tried reading one juzz in my Tahajuud (divided 1/8 for each rakat) and same or partly also during my solat duha. They all always produce same effect. Ofcourse qalb become calm and peaceful.

Yes you can get it in Lagos, even there is android version you can download in Google Play. If you can't find it send me your email I have one on my phone.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
LadunaI:

I am only doing Solat Ibrahimiyah then without combining it with any other salawat, not that am averse to them, but just to maintain my focus then.

So after several months on that, I saw with a friend a copy of dalailu khairat written in modern Arabic printing text, not that old hand written that's is common which I can barely read. When I read the first three pages I realized it is more or less like solat ibrahimiyah with slight variations, that spur up my interest in it and couple with fact that I can read those text fluently.

So I incorporate dalailu khairat into solat ibrahimiyah I was doing which I never abandoned at any time. So that is what I am always doing.

I do complete dadailu once everyday especially after my Tahajuud prayer, and at times twice by reading another one during day time but attest I read just a portion sometimes. But for solat Ibrahimyah initial between 1k-2k on rare occasion 5k. Later I don't use to count just continue doing at leisure time, any time, that Allah has made easy for me. Though recently I became lazy not doing above much, but I never abandoned them. Always thinking of hadith that holy prophet (saw) said Allah loves something done constantly even if it insignificant. I hope I have answered your question.

Éku oungbé.

جزاكم الله خير

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2020
May Allah forgive us and accept our good supplications this holy month and see us through this trying time. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:56pm On May 09, 2020
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2020
W o n d e r...uhmmmm wonder...meaning loading....
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
Re: ...... by qeemus: 4:40am On May 18, 2020
ikupakuti:
....#Witchcraft like other spiritual prowess, may come by birth or be acquired through effort. (witchcraft is a feature among some jinns)

#Its like an app programmed into the OS (QAREEN). So, witchcraft is not really about a person but his QAREEN. Thats why the NABI (saw) said, if there is anything that can change destiny, then its Ain (witchcraft) i.e the unmutable destiny not the mutable one o. grin No go find their trouble if you dont have the strenght to fight o. grin

#The key to unravel the mystery called destiny is another mystery called TIME. I.e what tomorrow holds would be unraveled when tomorrow comes grin

#The movements of the stars are the cusors of TIME. Studying the movement of the stars would unravel the mystery called TIME & hence destiny/future. grin

#Ever wonder why our destiny/future are not hidden to creature of higher sphares ?

#GOD said a day in the share of MALAKUT is in equivalency to 1000 earthly years. A day in JABARUT is in equivalency to 50000 earthly years.

#Now, imagine how much of our future a being operating in such realm could see in a minute grin

#When you connect the dots, you‘ll realise that destiny/future is not as obscure or hidden as many people think. grin

#Now, you‘ll realise why it was easy for phiraoun to pull out MUSA‘S info long before he was born by consulting the custodians of TIME : THE STARS!
Deep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.