Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216158 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
I dont argue whether one can be successful without prayers. But success itself it not without God's Divine Plan. He said He Provider of wealth and success which means successful people aren't alone even if they succeed without thanking God or praying to God for a second. He said He is the LORD OF AL'AMIN (Lord Of Believing and non believing worlds). He is not discriminatory God
So where are people FREEWILL here when Allah has planned everything? Are people not successful also part of Allah's plan?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
So where are people FREEWILL here when Allah has planned everything? Are people not successful also part of Allah's plan?
recycled. angry
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
who needs your sermons now?. You assumed too much what what what and her husband may end up saying. Leave her alone.

Alhamdulilah she came here. She didnt go to babalawo. You dont believe in dua. You dont believe power is in dua. This is call materialism. Yet you believe angry word can have effect on someone but you dont believe prayers can have effects of problems?. If someone says some angry word to you, why do you get angry?. The same way you get angry through word is the same way WORD of dua have effect on what you ask for
Erm, Empiree you are going non sequitur, where did angry words came from? undecided
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
recycled. angry
You just said Allah plan our lives. undecided
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
The problem is, they think they are not being successful with thier hard working, she won't be looking for "potent" prayers against the complain of failure here.

Actually it's interesting. cheesy

If I don't criticize, who will?

So u think that in dis world there are no pple who ar hardworking and still failing even after trying different strategies. Why do u think dat is. Or haven't u seen a lazy person sitting at home doing nothing, who was called and gifted a lucrative job. Why do u think dat is

MN u are a real case

Man u are a real case,
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
Psychological projection bro, psychological projection.

Do u even know Wat u meant by dis
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

So u think that in dis world there are no pple who ar hardworking and still failing even after trying different strategies. Why do u think dat is. Or haven't u seen a lazy person sitting at home doing nothing, who was called and gifted a lucrative job. Why do u think dat is

MN u are a real case

Man u are a real case,
People who don't pray are successful, why are you not getting it?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
Conscience dey worry him. He knows devil is deceiving him and he knows he and the devil are playing themselves. Thats why he doesnt want to let go of thie section

That's explains why he is more active than me in Islam section

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
Erm, Empire.e you are going non sequitur, where did angry words came from? undecided
stop pretending. You definitely must have angered by word in your life or have witnessed someone got angry by word said to them. True or false?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

Do u even know Wat u meant by dis
Yes, he's assuming my thoughts. grin
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

That's explains why he is more active than me in Islam section
Really? shocked
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
stop pretending. You definitely must have angered by word in your life or have witnessed someone got angry by word said to them. True or false?
This is non sequitur, I'm not falling for this.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
This is non sequitur, I'm not falling for this.
cheesy
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
cheesy
That was what si.no used to divert a thread topic. Straw-manship.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
That was what si.no used to divert a thread topic.
no, you are diverting here, buddy. You are cornered cheesy
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Empiree:
no, you are diverting here, buddy. You are cornered cheesy
Nah, I never said anything about "anger words", the premises is about "prayers" "success" "hardworking" "failure", where anger words came from that I don't know, that's straw-man and non sequitur.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
People who don't pray are successful, why are you not getting it?

And pple who pray are successful..... So wats ur point.

AR u saying God should have enrich only pple who pray. Would dat kind of God be fair to u.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

And pple who pray are successful..... So wats ur point.
Not all

AR u saying God should have enrich only pple who pray. Would dat kind of God be fair to u.
So what's the point of praying?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
Nah, I never said anything about "anger words", the premises is about "prayers" "success" "hardworking" "failure", where anger words came from that I don't know, that's straw-man and non sequitur.

U dnt even understand empiree example, and u always bring psychology into argument, go and read, napoleon Hills, think and grow rich, u will understand d psychology in prayers. He doesn't believe in God too, but he was very specific about the power of prayer and how it helps successful pple. It doesn't necessarily mean to believe in God b4 u can pray.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
tintingz:
Not all So what's the point of praying?
Really? Mention a billionaire in Nigeria who is not a religious person.
Even atheist still prays conscious or unconsciously.

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

U dnt even understand empiree example, and u always bring psychology into argument, go and read, napoleon Hills, think and grow rich, u will understand d psychology in prayers. He doesn't believe in God too, but he was very specific about the power of prayer and how it helps successful pple. It doesn't necessarily mean to believe in God b4 u can pray.
Why not tell me about Empiree example?

You can do other comfort thing without prayers, you can meditate on what you love most, your dreams etc

Prayer is a comfort, it gives people opium of hope which is a good thing but it's just an illusion, delusion, deciets to believe there is something above answering your prayers.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

Really? Mention a billionaire in Nigeria who is not a religious person.

Even atheist still prays conscious or unconsciously.
What's the population of non-religious people in Nigeria? What's the population of muslims in China? undecided

So Nigeria is only your focus?

Success is about billionaire?

Atheists pray concious or unconscious? Who are they? Are you talking about those that still has the injury of indoctrination from childhood?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2018
tintingz:
What's the population of non-religious people in Nigeria? What's the population of muslims in China? undecided

So Nigeria is only your focus?

Success is about billionaire?

Atheists pray concious or unconscious? Who are they? Are you talking about those that still has the injury of indoctrination from childhood?

U said Pple who pray are not successful, I ask u to tell me a billionaire in Nigeria who who doesn't pray.
U answered me by asking me a question. Why do I focus my example in Nigeria, my country, and ur country. Wtf? Have u lived in China

And then u diverted by asking me if billionaires are successful pple Wtf? How do you pple have conversations with dis guy, am done with u

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Let's me point out your straw-man!

emekaRaj:

U said Pple who pray are not successful, I ask u to tell me a billionaire in Nigeria who who doesn't pray.
My premise is people who pray are not successful, people who don't pray are successful, people who pray to other Gods apart from Allah are successful!

I'm telling you that, prayer is not what makes people successful, if prayer actually makes people successful all religious folks in the world should be successful. You even said "isn't it unfair for God to enrich only people that pray" and respond "they what is the point of praying", and you ask about Religious billionaire in Nigeria, aren't you contradicting yourself?

U answered me by asking me a question. Why do I focus my example in Nigeria, my country, and ur country. Wtf? Have u lived in China
So your God only exist in Nigeria? undecided

Do all Nigerians believe/pray to Allah?

And i also asked what's the population of non-religious people in Nigeria?

I've not lived in China but I know the population of Muslims there.

And then u diverted by asking me if billionaires are successful pple Wtf? How do you pple have conversations with dis guy, am done with u
Lol, straw-man again,

Here's what I asked.. success is about billionaire?

Must you be a billionaire before you count yourself successful? Please answer!

There are billionaires in the world that are not religious, there are billionaires that are not muslims but pray to other Gods, are their Gods more potent?
Re: ...... by Heebah: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Emekaraj and my other brothers,pls dont let dat guy derail ur thread. That is his aim. He still has a lot to learn and i pray he sees d light.
All i know is dat Allah will test everyone with health,wealth,poverty etc but with perseverance n faith one will conquer it by His will. Thank u all for ur beautiful advice. May Allah reward u all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Heebah:
Emekaraj and my other brothers,pls dont let dat guy derail ur thread. That is his aim. He still has a lot to learn and i pray he sees d light.
All i know is dat Allah will test everyone with health,wealth,poverty etc but with perseverance n faith one will conquer it by His will. Thank u all for ur beautiful advice. May Allah reward u all.
Psychological projection at emboldened.

I wonder why Allah test people when he knows the end of the person, I wonder!

You're welcome. smiley
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
tintingz:

You're welcome. smiley

Ur hypocrisy is the highest I hav seen.... Was it not ur psychological projection that brought about this whole conversation, so why do u keep shoveling d phrase into our face.
I bet u just learn that phrase,
go and read ur book and leave us to our discussion
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
tintingz:

You're welcome. smiley

I can psychologically project that u are just a student, (probably philosophy) get in high in ur new found knowledge, and u want shove wat u hav learnt in everyones face.

But we hav been their, it's nothing new, by the time u enter Labour market an see d reality u probably com back to ur senses an embrace dua
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
emekaRaj:

I can psychologically project that u are just a student, (probably philosophy) get in high in ur new found knowledge, and u want shove wat u hav learnt in everyones face.

But we hav been their, it's nothing new, by the time u enter Labour market an see d reality u probably com back to ur senses an embrace dua
Do you know this is fallacy?

You don't even know how experienced I'm you just spit out fallacious talk.

I don't know why many Religious people are fond of this nonsense, when they see someone criticizing thier ideology, they result in psychology projection and ad hominem as if they are some superior aliens or demi-gods and not existing humans.

You folks should step up.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
emekaRaj:

Ur hypocrisy is the highest I hav seen.... Was it not ur psychological projection that brought about this whole conversation, so why do u keep shoveling d phrase into our face.
I bet u just learn that phrase,
go and read ur book and leave us to our discussion
know the difference between an advice(which I gave) and blame shifting, psychological projection is like blame shifting, you assume someone's thought which is not, which is actually yours, which is what you experience.

Empiree said the devil is playing with me, I don't believe in any f*** devil, you said I'm just a student probably philosophy, Sino said in a thread I'm fustrated, hopless, depressed, these are all false, non of you know me, these problems are actually yours not mine, this is why it's called psychological projection! Ya'll are assuming things that is not.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
tintingz:
know the difference between an advice(which I gave) and blame shifting, psychological projection is like blame shifting, you assume someone's thought which is not, which is actually yours, which is what you experience.

Empiree said the devil is playing with me, I don't believe in any f*** devil, you said I'm just a student probably philosophy, Sino said in a thread I'm fustrated, hopless, depressed, these are all false, non of you know me, these problems are actually yours not mine, this is why it's called psychological projection! Ya'll are assuming things that is not.
You being a student is not an assumption
you knowing little about life is also not an assumption.
You thinking we've probably not been where you are now in your level of belief and insha Allah we were able to escape the level is the only assumption here.
You still have much to learn, go and read your books.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
tintingz:
, non of you know me,.
I begin to suspect you. If you are joking with this your atheistic behaviour you better stop it. You have committed enough sins on yourself already with all illogical trash you have been saying.

Don't ask me how i know. Your cousin said you are not atheist. It seems to me he doesn't know what you are doing online. Maybe he doesn't see you often. But he denied you are atheist. So why are you doing this to yourself bro?. Don't turn this thread to what it is not.

You are indirectly calling sino to engage you in endless argument.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.