Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos (576 Views)

Cheap Freelance Videographer Needed By An NGO / Videographer Needed To Shoot And Edit Short Videos For Social Media Upload / Tech Support Personnel Needed... (preferably around Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by finest0007(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
I will need a videographer to shoot & edit a one minute comedy video on Saturday/Sunday(any of the days convenient)

Will also appreciate if he/she has or can source for a well furnished & more importantly well lit kitchen for the skit around Ikeja too as current kitchen choices aren't well lit.

My budget for the shoot and edit is #9000. Kindly tell someone to tell someone as the notice is short. Thanks
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by itsyourboya: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
So how do I contact u? I'm game but the only challenge is getting a well equipped and lit kitchen. As for the shooting and editing u can count on me. Call 08129222127
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by Sirdayor(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
finest0007:
I will need a videographer to shoot & edit a one minute comedy video on Saturday/Sunday(any of the days convenient)

Will also appreciate if he/she has or can source for a well furnished & more importantly well lit kitchen for the skit around Ikeja too as current kitchen choices aren't well lit.

My budget for the shoot and edit is #9000. Kindly tell someone to tell someone as the notice is short. Thanks

Sincerely, your budget is kind of too slim for a professional job. Except if i didnt get your analysis well..
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by finest0007(m): 4:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Sirdayor:

Sincerely, your budget is kind of too slim for a professional job. Except if i didnt get your analysis well..

What's the ideal budget for a 'professional job'
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by finest0007(m): 4:34am On Feb 17, 2017
itsyourboya:
So how do I contact u? I'm game but the only challenge is getting a well equipped and lit kitchen. As for the shooting and editing u can count on me. Call 08129222127

Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by ify123destiny(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2017
That budget is slim for a good & professional job considering the logistics involved. You never specified the kind of camera to be used coz that also will project on the quality of the production. Gaffer (light) will be needed coz u mentioned kitchen as part of the set, lapel or boom mic for the sound as well, Camera Man Manpower. This is just for the production before we now look @ d post production, which is d editing. Sincerely u won't get a good professional job with all I have alighted her based on the budget u mentioned. I don't know Y many will just jump into comment without carefully explain all this. Am a film maker, so I know what am talking here.

1 Like

Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by finest0007(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2017
ify123destiny:
That budget is slim for a good & professional job considering the logistics involved. You never specified the kind of camera to be used coz that also will project on the quality of the production. Gaffer (light) will be needed coz u mentioned kitchen as part of the set, lapel or boom mic for the sound as well, Camera Man Manpower. This is just for the production before we now look @ d post production, which is d editing. Sincerely u won't get a good professional job with all I have alighted her based on the budget u mentioned. I don't know Y many will just jump into comment without carefully explain all this. Am a film maker, so I know what am talking here.

I totally understand you sir. Have you watched comedy skits of Ade and 'papa' or emmanuella and mark angel? Those are the sort of videos I'm talking of not a music video or stuff. I don't need something too professional if you get my drift. In fact my colleagues are making their own videos using phones and poor light,just want to stand out
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by itsyourboya: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Some guys just claim to be professionals and forget even non professionals are breaking rules and getting successful. As a videographer, when u see a budget you should know what it entails. A videographer with his own equipments can as well want to create a good first impression by doing the job even on a low budget, get the job done, satisfy his client and on the next project, give reasons to have a better budget/pay. Its shouldnt always be about getting a perfect budget, build a client base first. And if u already have a good client base, I don't see why u should be on nairaland looking for jobs.
Re: Videographer Needed Around Ikeja, Lagos by marvelejiro(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2017
finest0007:

Are you still in need of a videographer? email me ejiromarvel14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Riddle Technologies Ltd Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Job Opening / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.